Nerdy BBW's

There was a painfully nerdy BBW in my freshman dorm ages ago. She was the renaissance fair type of nerd that sort of makes me shudder despite a definite (but different) sort of nerdiness of my own. She was significantly overweight, had very large breasts, long dirty blonde hair that was almost always in a ponytail, and she always wore t-shirts with Dungeons and Dragons type images on them. I don't remember ever seeing her smile. She didn't socialize much at all with the rest of us, but she did have a boyfriend. She probably outweighed him by twice, and they were always together, it seemed. I mention all this because she seemed to get more sex than anyone else in the dorm. Her roommate was hardly ever there, so those two had a convenient place to get it on whenever the urge struck. And that urge struck every few minutes, it seemed. At first, people wondered what they were doing in there (her room), then they found out. Someone decided to listen up against the door, and that person heard the muffled squeaks and moans and breathless exclamations of "oh yes...oh God" of two people trying to keep quiet while fucking and who knows what else. It became a running joke to put an ear up to their door and note if they were going at it. It seemed that more often than not, they were. Seriously, you'd think that they'd build up callouses from overuse. I always wondered why when they'd emerge for dinner or something, you'd never see her smiling.
I still wonder why she always seemed unsatisfied.

AConz3X.jpg

Back