Nerdy BBW's

WbNeX0F.jpg

Posts still going strong!

I can't believe this thread is still going. I'm pretty sure K&L (OPs) aren't on here anymore. It's been 6 years since I've been on here / posted. Pretty cool!

Probably the least sexy demographic on the planet (right after midgets and homeless crackheads)

🤣
You clearly underestimate nerdy girls' dedication to cosplay, roleplay, and not bitching about guys spending time gaming (because we will totally get you the winner winner chicken dinner)

🤣
You clearly underestimate nerdy girls' dedication to cosplay, roleplay, and not bitching about guys spending time gaming (because we will totally get you the winner winner chicken dinner)

He obviously has unrefined tastes! (And I am not even into gaming)

🤣

That commitment to the experience is very sexy

A little love for #CurvyCosplay today, because DragonCon is quickly approaching

attachment.php

Attachments

• Polish_20210719_164619732.jpg
    Polish_20210719_164619732.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 79
🤣

Dedication to cosplay or roleplay is one thing, but actually being sexual, sexy and seductive is another and they are not usually in direct proportion. Yeah, I have seen hot looking women who are into cosplay but most women into cosplay aren't.

And if you are on a this site and are holding up your D&D/M:tg dice for everyone to see, my money says you wouldn't make the cut. You are too young to be sexually mature and secure enough with yourself and your sexuality to be a good sex partner anyway. So you and your Thelma outfit can stay at home.

I'm outta here. It's Magic night.

WTF are you even talking about? Who hurt you? Did you go to a con and get rejected? Are you a few mana cards short of a full deck? I have some land and water you can borrow.

Dedication to cosplay or roleplay is one thing, but actually being sexual, sexy and seductive is another and they are not usually in direct proportion. Yeah, I have seen hot looking women who are into cosplay but most women into cosplay aren't.

And if you are on a this site and are holding up your D&D/M:tg dice for everyone to see, my money says you wouldn't make the cut. You are too young to be sexually mature and secure enough with yourself and your sexuality to be a good sex partner anyway. So you and your Thelma outfit can stay at home.

I'm outta here. It's Magic night.

Do not feed the trolls 😁

WTF are you even talking about? Who hurt you? Did you go to a con and get rejected? Are you a few mana cards short of a full deck? I have some land and water you can borrow.

Nah I put him on ignore ages ago.

"Some men you just can't reach" - Cool Hand Luke

What am I talking about?? Well I think that proves my point.

No one hurt me.
I would never go to a "con". (Love the cool hipster lingo)
Plenty of cards. I don't need anything from you.

What am I talking about?? Well I think that proves my point.

No one hurt me.
I would never go to a "con". (Love the cool hipster lingo)
Plenty of cards. I don't need anything from you.

Is this the same cool hipster lingo as "mwm"? Just wondering...

Back