Nerdy BBW's

Me with my glasses on.

CAM00308_zps729d11c6.jpg

Very nice:)

Nerdy BBW in disguise

I may wear contact lenses, but at heart I am still a nerdy type who loves books, trivia, and sarcasm. My best lovers have been nerdy scientist types. They seem to think I'm glamorous, but I believe they're really picking up on my nerd vibes. Nevertheless, I believe nerds are the kinkiest and the most fun in and out of bed. :heart:

I may wear contact lenses, but at heart I am still a nerdy type who loves books, trivia, and sarcasm. My best lovers have been nerdy scientist types. They seem to think I'm glamorous, but I believe they're really picking up on my nerd vibes. Nevertheless, I believe nerds are the kinkiest and the most fun in and out of bed. :heart:

I completely agree and think you will fit in quite nicely here on Lit. Welcome Seasidesiren!

its a well known .. thing? myth? legend? that nerdy types are better in bed because:

= nerdy people are unpopular (or used to be, thanks for that big bang!)
= unpopular generally means people take the pee out of your looks
= If you think you arnt good looking then you put more effort into screwing.

im not saying its my personal view! its just a thing that "people" say..

damn those people.

i personally find nerdy hot because im nerdy and only nerds have been nice to me in the past... i naturally like nerdy people! lol. my hubby wasnt very nerdy but i met him online so that half counts.

devasting

love the nerdy look especialy when they wear glasses. Ahhhh insant dick twitch!

tiffany is just too hard to resist not only in bed but also not to look at that video once it started its downloads.

i am too busy in writing draft for my thread , watched this tiffany for a minute of rest ...

omg ggggggggggg i went into the kitchen and started to entered into the pussy of my wife in sheer hurry .]
such is its effect

You sound like someone I've been with or someone I'd love to be with ;)

Bioshock infinate

come on, her corset is so sexy.

although i did have to google the ending cause i didnt quite understand it... i ended up getting into a massive discussion on a comment section about alternate dimensions..

Bioshock infinate

come on, her corset is so sexy.

although i did have to google the ending cause i didnt quite understand it... i ended up getting into a massive discussion on a comment section about alternate dimensions..

you should read crisis on infinite earths by DC that will give your brain a scramble
oh yeah Star wars or Star Trek?

Back