Nerdy BBW's

Sorry! it didnt update.... ill redo it, give me 2 mins.

Star trek. Im sorry but i cant stand star wars... dont hate me!

star trek i was in love with... i wanted to be janeway and fancied riker and was soooooo jealous of councillor troy i wouldnt have set my phaser to stun if i was aiming it at her.

that remind me of my favourite star trek joke..

Picard goes on a date, what does he do? Sets his looks to stun.

badumbum tsss

gotta love it.

star trek i was in love with... i wanted to be janeway and fancied riker and was soooooo jealous of councillor troy i wouldnt have set my phaser to stun if i was aiming it at her.

badumbum tsss

gotta love it.
O.O :In my Gollum voice: mine! mine I say!:heart::eek: XD

badumbum tsss

gotta love it.

Lol

Live long and prosper

im trying to teach my neice that.. but she just waves at me instead.

:(

did you see the nerdy proposal where someone put picard in a ring box saying "engage"? i lold so hard..

I remember way back when having a guy tel me about his friend who had an "ugly early" policy at parties. He would go after girls at parties who he figured weren't going to get hit on. Apparently he became notorious for boning nerdy BBWs on a regular basis. He got teased, but he also got laid, something the teasers probably didn't get enough of.

I remember way back when having a guy tel me about his friend who had an "ugly early" policy at parties. He would go after girls at parties who he figured weren't going to get hit on. Apparently he became notorious for boning nerdy BBWs on a regular basis. He got teased, but he also got laid, something the teasers probably didn't get enough of.

ha the joke is on those idiots

updated my thread! some nipple shots on there now. i have manga nipples...

pale body, pale nips, red when bitten!

check the first post to find them, under requests.

haha.

Good for him. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back