Nerdy BBW's

tumblr_myu4zyIKBS1qf6l2bo1_500.jpg

So is this thread for nerdy girls only or can a nerdy guy join the clique.

If so can I please sign up.

38 geek from the get go love sci-fi and fantasy always have done I have even been to memorabilia shows and conic shows though never cosplayed, if I tried that now I think the wife would divorce me.

I just played a very frustrating game of League of Legends where one of the guys on my team was giving us shit for being girls. But then I come here with this nice thread of nerd girl appreciation and it makes me feel so much better. Thanks for being awesome guys.

(I may actually get in trouble for my response to what this guy said... I was NOT nice. But really, I can't handle misogyny before I've had my morning coffee.)

I just played a very frustrating game of League of Legends where one of the guys on my team was giving us shit for being girls. But then I come here with this nice thread of nerd girl appreciation and it makes me feel so much better. Thanks for being awesome guys.

(I may actually get in trouble for my response to what this guy said... I was NOT nice. But really, I can't handle misogyny before I've had my morning coffee.)

I have an xbox360 and some of my best multiplayer games have been with girls, they know how to play and cuss :D

Ignore the shit on LoL he was probably 16 anyway or 30 odd and still living at home with mom and dad, cos you know his movie script is almost complete then he'll show the world!!!

One of the reasons I keep finding myself drifting away from online gaming. It is hard enough to deal with the bigots and assholes in my day to day life, but I don't feel like I need to deal with them when I play a game.

One of the reasons I keep finding myself drifting away from online gaming. It is hard enough to deal with the bigots and assholes in my day to day life, but I don't feel like I need to deal with them when I play a game.

I started to drift when there were more 12 y/o playing than civilised adults with a sense of purpose.

Back