Nerdy BBW's

*raises hand* This is a call for nerdy BBW's right?

I don't have glasses, but I do have contacts =)

However, glasses on partners, intelligence or a lab coats .... I will be a mumbling shy girl who forgot how to speak while turning bright shades of red.

However, glasses on partners, intelligence or a lab coats .... I will be a mumbling shy girl who forgot how to speak while turning bright shades of red.

Hello!

Glasses don't make the nerd, it's all about the attitude!

Or the random fangirl moments geeking out over something. Or having to explain to co-workers or friends why you are grinning and giggling at your desk over something you just read or saw.

"Fangirl" and "Geeking out" proves that you belong here. :D

Who isn't a fan of Sherlock?! It's freaking phenomenal! Though I'm more of a Whovian if I had to choose.

I'm a long time fan of both. Who I started watching in the 80's and Sherlock I've been a fan of the stories since as far back as I can remember. Definitely looking forward to the 23rd, as I love Peter Capaldi! And then there's Sherlock...who knows when we will actually get more.

Hey all, who is going to see Guardians of the Galaxy with me tonight? :)

Saw it this weekend and am thinking of going back sometime in the near future.

cute and adorable XD

Back