Nerdy BBW's

tumblr_n7lyc0K0Gp1t29ymqo1_1280.jpg

Niceeeee

Thank you all so much for the sweet compliments! :kiss::rose::heart:

As I've gotten a couple of messages along the lines of "glasses don't necessarily mean you're nerdy," I thought I should say this: I've always considered myself more of a geek than a nerd. But since the popular consensus seems to be that the two terms are virtually interchangeable... ;)

As I've gotten a couple of messages along the lines of "glasses don't necessarily mean you're nerdy," I thought I should say this: I've always considered myself more of a geek than a nerd. But since the popular consensus seems to be that the two terms are virtually interchangeable... ;)

Love nerds gasses are just icing on an already tasty cake

I've heard Id heard it argued that nerd and geek are too different things, but I think it's all about how you describe yourself. In my school days, I was considered by many to be a nerd, but I would have called myself a geek. To each their own. As for glasses, I've probably been a bit of both geeky and nerdy all my life, but only got glasses this year.:D

tumblr_ng7wv8lW1u1u5rvyxo1_1280.jpg

I know glasses do not equal nerdy, but......um....I like her and wanted to share.

Hi, first time here. Looking at other forums, lay of the land perse. And, Just trying to figure out what's considered nerdy. Nerdy with glasses, nerdy with boobs and glasses? Keep posting guys 'and gals', I'll figure it out yet. ;)

Hi, first time here. Looking at other forums, lay of the land perse. And, Just trying to figure out what's considered nerdy. Nerdy with glasses, nerdy with boobs and glasses? Keep posting guys 'and gals', I'll figure it out yet. ;)

BBW's with just books ... Glasses.... Video games anything like that

Back