Nerdy BBW's

Pretty name Annika. ..nerdy boy with glasses.. although, i'm from a much colder climate than texas

It's been an unpleasant winter, even for us in Austin. It's pouring rain right now, and forty degrees. Better than many places, but for us it's cold. It's funny because this is only my fourth winter here and I'm cold, even though I'm also from a much colder climate, and the first year I thought everybody here was silly in their coats and gloves. You just get used to where you are I guess.

It's been an unpleasant winter, even for us in Austin. It's pouring rain right now, and forty degrees. Better than many places, but for us it's cold. It's funny because this is only my fourth winter here and I'm cold, even though I'm also from a much colder climate, and the first year I thought everybody here was silly in their coats and gloves. You just get used to where you are I guess.
Austin... cool.. home of the band Spoon, and where they rounded up and placed all of the artsy, sexy, cool, liberal Texans, lol

Austin... cool.. home of the band Spoon, and where they rounded up and placed all of the artsy, sexy, cool, liberal Texans, lol

It's a pretty great place to live. Minus the traffic and the cedar trees. Sixth Street and the general laidback and friendly attitude of the locals balances it out.

nerd_girlfriends_009.jpg

Back