New here .. got some questions..

Re: Re: Re: ooooppss again

SexyChele said:
Now, Wizard, Eb only does male subs. But she might turn SweetHoney over to ShadowsDream! (Another highly respected Domme here, SH!)

SweetHoney, you have not made any more goof ups than the rest of us have, believe me! Hopefully you will find this a place to talk openly and get some good feeback.

hey speak for yourself <grin>

Re: Re: Re: Re: ooooppss again

Wizard said:
I know but I thought for the fun of it she might swing a few smacks.;) I was trying to get the fear factor going:D

There are many here to teach the ways......:cool:

or to

apply a few swats
I will be glad to voluntar

:)

Re: ooooppss again

SweetHoney said:
sorry again?? wow i am REALLY putting a bad foot forward today..

:eek:

Think nothing about it. He/she stuff happens, especially around here.

Ok. I hope some of the other Dommes will jump in.

If you are trying to convert a "virgin" in anal play. It helps to use a well lubed finger at first.

The keys are:

Lube
Going slowly with one finger, then progressively working up to more (2 fingers).

More lube

There are also some anal trainers are not much bigger than one's finger.

After he is used to anal stimulation, you can move up to a harness and small dildo.

I hope this helps.

Thanks that does help.. i didnt realise there were "trainers" as you call them..

we have incorperated anal play.. so i am guessing my next step would be looking aobut for the right sized toys and tools.. and thank you for the replys back on this.. i just want to be sure im giving him pleasure not pain.. and not to go in half cocked on this.. My first expieriences in anal werent all that one could desire.. in time and with a lovenig partner.. theyve attained new hights that id not dreamed of in the begining..

Well i plan to tonight (if i can wake him from his nap lol) or tomorrow, share this forum with him and discuss all this further.. maybe if its just "info" and were NOT in the bedroom it will become something less "threatening"

Oh and please .. send me the swats.. lol what do you think im trying to get?? hehehe

Thanks again yall

SweetHoney said:
Thanks that does help.. i didnt realise there were "trainers" as you call them..

we have incorperated anal play.. so i am guessing my next step would be looking aobut for the right sized toys and tools.. and thank you for the replys back on this.. i just want to be sure im giving him pleasure not pain.. and not to go in half cocked on this.. My first expieriences in anal werent all that one could desire.. in time and with a lovenig partner.. theyve attained new hights that id not dreamed of in the begining..

Well i plan to tonight (if i can wake him from his nap lol) or tomorrow, share this forum with him and discuss all this further.. maybe if its just "info" and were NOT in the bedroom it will become something less "threatening"

Oh and please .. send me the swats.. lol what do you think im trying to get?? hehehe

Thanks again yall

The real key is relaxation. If he clenches his spincter it could be painful. I find if you stroke his penis while slowing inserting the finger or vibe, he pretty much relaxes and next thing you know you are all the way in.

AnelizeDarkEyes said:
Look at ya'll scaring the poor girl already. Good lawd, Eb had me shaking in my shoes for awhile just from her posts. Ya'll be nice LOL.

~anelize

So how did it take for Mz. Ebony to stop scaring you? (Not that I'm still scared or anything.. Er, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it..)

Seriously Sweet, the folks around here are really nice and helpful, all you have to do is ask.. (Except for lancemanyon, but he's a real, er um.. well, a real character or something...)

Back