New Member Introductions

new member introduction

:rolleyes:
Hi all!!!!
I'm a 55 yr old married, white male that loves to learn about anything sexual. I have been married to my wife for 28 years and we have tried some mild things, but I would like to try some more kinky things.
I'm straight, but I love to wear panties. They feel so much better than men's underwear. My wife does know and she likes it. She also has me keep my cock and balls shaved. To me, smoothness feels so much better in panties and she likes it better with no hair to get in her teeth.
I live in Florida and am glad to be in these forums for learning purposes.
Have a great day all.
:nana:
Hi. I’m John,66, and at age 59 my wife of 35 years decided to leave me and move on. We had a great sex life, but it could have been better. The divorce came as a total surprise. I was blindsided and heartbroken.
My advice to you is to hang onto your wife. Don’t keep your fantasies to yourself. Find a way to share, and listen to hers. And pay attention, women can be subtle.

Hi Everyone

38M here - I’ve been reading stories on here a while but I’ve never posted. Happily married but I like to let the mind wander and escape from the every day by reading the horny-verse

Hello,

I'm from the SF Bay Area, California. Been reading content on this site for a while and love it. Just discovered the forums, which are fantastic.

I'm a 50 year old straight/bi-curious guy whose sex life has dried up over the years but I seem to be getting hornier! I love my wife but am enjoying getting my kicks from chatting with others and occasionally meeting other guys for mutual masturbation.

Hello, I’m new to the site. I’m 54 M and have been married 20 plus years and just looking to chat with others who might be a bit bored in their current relationship.

Hello, I’m new to the site. I’m 54 M and have been married 20 plus years and just looking to chat with others who might be a bit bored in their current relationship.
Welcome to the abode Taco. Feel free to pm me any time.

Hi Tacoman, welcome! I'm new too and in a very similar situation. You'll find this site to be a great place to chat with like-minded folks and also read some terrific content!

Hi. I’m CurvyMrs or Tiffany. Both names used for different areas of my real life play in the fetish and adult communities predominantly in South west England. I’m here to see if there is interest in my very amateur attempts at writing about my experiences in sex and very public kink. I can’t promise excellence but I do promise authenticity and real life tales of an ongoing nature.

Last edited:
Hi. I’m CurvyMrs or Tiffany. Both names used for different areas of my real life play in the fetish and adult communities predominantly in South west England. I’m here to see if there is interest in my very amateur attempts at writing about my experiences in sex and very public kink. I can’t promise excellence but I do promise authenticity and real life takes of an ongoing nature.
Welcome! Can’t wait to read about your escapades!

Good morning. I’m a frequent guest of this site but finally decided to join. I’m a casual writer and hope to one day get the courage to post something here but no promises, only hopeful aspirations:)

I’m 38, married/family on the east coast USA. I don’t divulge too much about my personal life unless and until I trust the other person, and no offense but I don’t know the thousands of you that might stumble across my silly post here. I will say that I’m very curious about sexual interests across the wide spectrum. Not that I have or would try everything, but I love to understand what people enjoy and why. I find non-traditional kinks very interesting and informative.

I look forward to being a contributing member to this community:). HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

Hi everyone!
I'm a middle-aged transgender woman. I used to read this site quite a bit in my much younger days. A couple years ago my trans "egg" cracked, and lately I've been exploring my inner horny girl self, and I'm finding writing smut to be a *wonderful* outlet for that! (My first published story is pending! :oops:)

Hello! I'm a 36 year female Canadian. My life has been a rollercoaster of experiences. My wonderful S.O. suggested this site for me to read when I mentioned I was in the market for some erotica. I'm still trying to navigate how all of the functions work on the site.

The stories (Obviously), the newbie threads, and the DnD role-playing threads in the ORP forums have piqued my interest. Though, I am a bit shy about posting.

Hello! I'm a 36 year female Canadian. My life has been a rollercoaster of experiences. My wonderful S.O. suggested this site for me to read when I mentioned I was in the market for some erotica. I'm still trying to navigate how all of the functions work on the site.

The stories (Obviously), the newbie threads, and the DnD role-playing threads in the ORP forums have piqued my interest. Though, I am a bit shy about posting.
Welcome!

As another Canuck big welcomes. If I can be any help or something let me know

Welcome😘

I am Violet. I was named after my mother's favorite song, (look it up) and am 18 and at college in the U.K. I am lazy, and have spent far too long laying in bed reading Literotica stories. It's a mental thing, stimulates my mind but not my body.
I live with my mum, and have never had a boyfriend, and up until last month, I had just the one experience which I was tricked into (but we won't talk about that). Now I have met a much older (mid 60's) Dominant man, and everything is starting to happen. My favorite stories have always been about dirty elderly men, exhibitionism, humiliation. Fortunately the man in my life is clean and intelligent.
I have a few tasks. I have to start writing about my new life. Obviously it (and I) isn't up to Literotica standards. I am looking at diary sites as a starter point. Maybe later I will ask about finding someone to write stories about me, using my name and experiences. Maybe the truth, maybe embellish the stories to make them exciting ? Will have to see how things go, but I am getting very mentally stimulated, and physical as well. xx
Update - I am now gradually writing in a diary site, which may get turned into a Literotica story one day (probably not by me). Fact or fiction ? Will have to see how it goes. Also, thank you for the messages - I am not exactly sure how they get sent but I get an e.mail telling me I have a message. Presume they are sent via this forum or via my profile. Sorry if I haven't replied. Time is the problem of course. violet xx

Last edited:
Hi All
I hope I'm doing this right.
I'm in my forties, female, and have recently discovered I'm bi. I went through a traumatic divorce nearly three years ago and it left me in a very dark place. I clawed my way out and about a year ago pulled myself up by my suspender straps and decided to re-enter the world of sex. Men were taboo, but I found women and I found a couple of kinks that satisfied. I'm now into writing a blog about those adventures and have also written a couple of fictional tales. I hope to publish both here. I've put some photos up on the appropriate thread but attach here one for reference.
Thanks for reading so far.
x
Gorgeous lady. 😋

Hello, I'm an old member returning. I'm 41 years old, female and possibly could be bisexual. I have always been attracted to women. I know I've been here many times in the past. I've always been scared when it came to revealing more about myself, especially when it came to sexual nature. I was raised from a rather strict family and I always felt ashamed of my sexual desires. I'm learning a lot more about myself and would like to explore a different side to myself. I am not expecting anything from anyone, I am just glad I came back because I am tired of being scared and nervous when it comes to my sexual side. Just thought I'd be honest about this. I hope to meet new friends on here, hopefully I can connect with someone. So who knows what might happen.
Sure you find some great friends here.

Back