New Member Welcome Wagon

*vignette*

Great word! Hmmmm...makes me wanna eat salad for some reason. <shrug> = P

Thanks Gil!...HEY!...that's my father's name, too! Does that mean I can call you "daddy"????
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Lovely Latina (edited 04-11-2000).]

late for the party again.
smile.gif
I gotta get that clock set.....

Welcome LL and Hung.

( said in a Liv Soprano voice - [Tony's Mother] )

Don't anyone worry about what I am doing with my squeegie, my Johhny would roll over in his grave if he heard you talking about me like that!

OK...what does it take to lift this stigma of virgin from my name?!?! How many posts!?!? Gil, You are definetly one of the most entertaining people on this board
smile.gif
And you were the first one to say "hi" to me. I feel this sentimental spot for you. Like you were my first friend here in a new class.

Since this is the Welcome Wagon Poating, I am here to say, I am so glad I found this site!!!!!!! I fell like I have found a place with intelligence and sex. What a combination! I think I owe Laurel & Manu a huge debt of gratitude for just allowing us to gather here.

Thank you all for being. And if anyone needs a place to crash in Oahu, let me know. I think in a while you'll all be family anyway.
smile.gif

Since this is the Welcome Wagon Poating, I am here to say, I am so glad I found this
site!!!!!!! I fell like I have found a place with intelligence and sex. What a combination! I
think I owe Laurel & Manu a huge debt of gratitude for just allowing us to gather here.

No debts - just send flowers and chocolates. Preferably tulips and Valrohna, or anything with hazelnuts...
smile.gif

(just kidding!)

Ooooooh Starry...yi...yi...yze! (blushing) that's
eek.gif
definitely the spot...I feel rather sentimental about it too! This could be the start of a beautiful friendship.

I believe "31" magically erases any and all stigmata.
wink.gif

31!?!?

I hit that 10 years ago!

Oh...you mean posts. Got it.

And how do I get those cool smilies? I'd like to give you back a look or two, Gil.

When you click on submit reply look to the left of the 'Your Reply' box for the blue underlined 'Smilies Legend'. Looking forward to your licks, ...er, looks.
biggrin.gif

Oh Gil....

I only wish this could show you what I can really do with my tongue.

Consider ths your first lick...er...look from me.
tongue.gif

Oh mmyyy...I'm speechless...cum to think of it...you are too, temporarily.
smile.gif

Hiya Starry! Velcum!
smile.gif

Even though I am still newly *wet* (behind the ears) around here...I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you and teach you the official "member handshake" that has recently been shown me. Ready?

Ok...<opens member handbook and begins to read>

First--extend your right hand with your fingers clenched together...making your hand into a "c" shape with your fingers and thumb. Gently, BUT FIRMLY, grip the member and begin a nice, sloooooow and sensual upward stroking motion from the base up to the...
eek.gif

Oh my! Uhhhh...<blushes profusely>...oops!
WRONG "member" handbook! *AHEM*

Anywayz...<nervous smile>...welcome! = )

LL

(31 posts, eh? <glances over to the left>...I'M ALMOST THERE!!!!)

WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT??!! I lost my virginity and didn't even notice. musta been drunk. you didn't 'bump into' a tipsy scotsman during your travels round the bb did ya ll?

Well, well,well.
I must say, having been referred to this particular site by an extremely reliable source (not to mention a Sultry one at that)I must admit I am very impressed.
I didn't have as much time to "diddle" Lovely, but I plan to lick that soon. One of my many vices is to spend an inordinate amount of time at a particular project, keeping at it with unwaivering dedication until i've touched on every sensative area and explored every fold and opening darting in and out covering any and all exposed and unexposed terrain thoroughly so as to complete my journey having exhausted the now all to familiar location, yet only to desire to revisit over and over as my lust for satisfying is never quenched...
And Lord know I love to satisfy.
I see you refer to an thread on penis size. In my years I have found that it inevitably always matters. Thank goodness.
I look forward to reading more.
wink.gif
Nexxus

>>>throwing in my two cents<<

At least here, I can say that I'm a born again virgin, and like last time, I look forward to being deflowered
wink.gif

C.

Cis - takes about 30 posts to break rthat cyberhymen. Won't hurt though, unless you do them all at one burst and lose too much sleep!

hey nexxus... are you named after a henry miller novel? guess tropic of capricorn was a bit long-winded?
smile.gif

Welcome wagon eh? reminds me of hay rides for some strange reason (without the pesky straw of course)

welcome aboard LL, your promiscuity (on the BB
smile.gif
) has put you on a quicker pace to be deflowered than i currently am. of course, i would hope i wouldn't be deflowered, as i have no flowers :p

oh yah, horse err hung umm i'll call you HH to avoid those scary mental images, welcome to the club.
is that 31 yet?

Hello LL, Please accept my apologies for taking so long to welcome you - things have been a little around here lately. But its great to see you and we all look forward to getting to knob you....er...know you *laughs*

Originally posted by roger simian:
WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT??!! I lost my virginity and didn't even notice. musta been drunk. you didn't 'bump into' a tipsy scotsman during your travels round the bb did ya ll?

Ummmmm uh well <nervous, guilty look>

OKAY OKAY! 'Memember that one time where ya dropped your beer and bent over to pick it up? I noticed that you weren't wearing anything under yer kilt
eek.gif
(you naugh-TEE, naugh-TEE boy you!) What's a poor, widdle hot-blooded Latina to do!? <feigned innocence> *sigh* hehehe <cleverly conceals virgin pin, puts on her old catholic school girl's uniform and drops pencil>
biggrin.gif

Welcome aboard Cis! Hiya Shadolust! <slaps HH for ya> And thanx Slut Boy!...Nuttin' like a good 'ol-fashioned "knobbin'"!
wink.gif

LL

(Pssst...hey...Nexus hunny sweetie darling, why dontcha take just a few seconds away from your "project" there *ahem* and register, hon...come...be one of us. Come to the dark side, Luke.)

[This message has been edited by Lovely Latina (edited 04-13-2000).]

Thankfully, the only place I am a virgin is on this board!
I'm also a volunteer editor on this site, taking my love for community service to new levels. ;-)

Personally, I'm a 21 yr old female college student who is more experienced than her years. I'm 5'4 with Shoulder length brown hair, Amber eyes, a 38C chest, and a tongue ring ;-)~;~. I've dabbled in just about everything, fomr writing stories to S&M. I'm always up for some play time. If i had to give myself a orientation, I'd say I was hedonist, 'cause I think all people regarless of sex are attractive and very fuckable.

I guess that's it for now! See y'all around!

Originally posted by Lovely Latina:
Ummmmm uh well <nervous, guilty look>

OKAY OKAY! 'Memember that one time where ya dropped your beer and bent over to pick it up? I noticed that you weren't wearing anything under yer kilt
eek.gif
(you naugh-TEE, naugh-TEE boy you!) What's a poor, widdle hot-blooded Latina to do!? <feigned innocence> *sigh* hehehe <puts on old catholic school girl's uniform and drops her pencil>

can I help you with that, m'am? OH, MY WORD!!! I recognise that... uhm...that... *BLUSH*... yes. it's all coming back to me now.
redface.gif

Back