New Member Welcome Wagon

Hey everybody I am looking to make friends on this board.
smile.gif
I am a poet and love all erotica. I am a guy who enjoys talking to women. Looking for friends.
Dreamer2

hi folks another virgin very intigued with this BB..still trying to wangle my way around this magic box known as a computer..only had one for a few weeks and am truly a web virgin...so be gentle but not so gentle that i can't feel it..thanks
wink.gif

Latina,

I am a new member to this site. I just celebrated my two week visit to this site.

Hope to chat soon.
Sierra.
smile.gif

hey, hey, heyyyy

gawd this virgin stuff sure is wierd *giggles* Well first i'd like to say hi to our hostess with the mostest.... this was an awesome idea! next wanna tell ya about me.. am just a simple lil florida southern girl.. beach bum and all that other stuff.. i really enjoy writing.. do much so that i "almost" take offensive to this "serious author" label i've seen thrown around... i am very very passionate about what I write be it erotica or not.. but i don't think i am "serious" about it.. kinda makes it sound like a stuffy college prof. or something... maybe you could say i's just not ambitious *shrugs* i really looked forward to spending some time here with everyone.... i have a web page if anyone is interesting in reading some of my poetry and findin out a lil more about me...

laterz~
SK~

Hey,Earthgoddess,Sierrasky and SavageKitten
welcome.
smile.gif
I am new to this board also.
Hope that you make some good friends here.
Dreamer2

Greetings Savage, Dreamer, Sierra, and anyone else I may have inadvertently forgotten.

And Savage...I did check out your web page. Liked some of the poems....and loved the pictures. You (and your sister) are beautiful women!

Originally posted by Hung_Like_Horsey:
OMG This BB is about SEX???
eek.gif
Here I thought it was an online Amway meeting. <looking through bag> Where did those products go that Lovely Latina sold me?

smile.gif
What ever turns you on Horsey. As far as I am concerned sex is grate.
biggrin.gif
Sure helps make life fun.

[This message has been edited by Hung_Like_Horsey (edited 04-17-2000).]

Back