New Story Advertisments

Hi all, this is my first ever submission on the site and my first try at erotic fiction really (also one of my first tries at any kind of fiction, so please be kind, haha) - "A revenge story" - https://www.literotica.com/s/a-revenge-story-pt-01

I pretty much want it to be a (hopefully) hot and steamy answer to the question "How would you take revenge on the person that wronged you most?". I'm still not settled on all the details, but I plan it to be a pretty kink heavy piece and maybe explore a more emotional side of things later down the road. depending on development and reception.

Any suggestion and feedback is more than welcome, even if you think it sucks! (but please be gentle, it's my first time :p)

The final chapter of "Housemates" is up, bringing this mostly light-hearted tale to a big finish with a six-person orgy.
If that's your thing, check it out!

Tiafell - The Femboy Elf Chapter 16 is now live!

This chapter spans several months as Tiafell and his friends begin their harsh training in the Amazonion Village of Steelweld, covering mostly the first day and then showing key points as the months go by. Their first day is very rough, as they find out just hard the Amazonians push themselves and learn why they are such powerful warriors.

As the months path, all of them grow much stronger with Tiafell getting the most gains due to his elf/demon biology. However, there is a problem; tapping into his demonic side gives him a lust for battle that makes him more aggressive and ruthless during sparring matches, becoming a potential danger to his partners.

Hope you enjoy, comments and feedback are welcome!

Hi all. Here's a link to my first story on Literotica that I also entered in the Halloween contest. It's about a naughty Jack-O-Lantern who casts a magic spell on two best friends and makes them perform lesbian sexual acts for his pleasure. It was published on the twelfth, and so far I've got good comments and gained 6 followers. Here's the link:
https://www.literotica.com/s/halloween-2226

I've got two event entries published in the last few weeks.

Foreign Festivities is my Halloween story. It's about two longtime friends who try to introduce this weird trick-or-treat tradition from abroad into their neighborhood. Eventually, they knock at the door of a rich, bored housewife whose husband is away...

Winding Tails is my entry to the Pandemonium event. It's a classic "trapped in another world" story that features many a sexy succubus alongside a power-hungry demon queen.

Back