New Years Resolutions

sissy is doing a little better but there are things that have gotten a little put back.
Trying to get rid of a little gain from the holidays and its taking longer than expected.
Also trying to shape the bod a little better and loosing that one.
Have disappointed Her a little more and struggling to improve on that.

Can't say I've done much on my goal. I'm doing some smaller things but I never seem to feel able / ready to do the big stuff. I'm working too much and have inhalant allergy shit that makes me feel like I'm dying sometimes but damn it, I will continue to fight it.

Well, I did an awful job with my last year's resolutions, alright. Although I did read the Harry Potter books, so at least that's something.

Resolutions for 2020:

Make a friend. As in reach out to people and get to know someone. Because maybe all people don't suck? Dunno. Okay, that's a little too ambitious, so a more realistic version is to at least stop shoving people away if somebody approaches me somewhere.

Drink a beer and eat a hotdog at a baseball game.

Read more non-fiction and read a book in every language I know well enough to read an actual adult book in.

Make a crossword using only real words. Bye bye gems like ently ("in a Treebeardish fashion") and ehonk ("toot a horn in the cyber world").

Visit a new city.

I decided to include my actual already made plans in the resolutions this year, so that I can feel good about myself for accomplishing at least some things on my resolution list. I'm one smart cookie. :cool:

I'm hoping to buy less and get rid of a lot of our junk this year!

Well, I did an awful job with my last year's resolutions, alright. Although I did read the Harry Potter books, so at least that's something.

Resolutions for 2020:

Make a friend. As in reach out to people and get to know someone. Because maybe all people don't suck? Dunno. Okay, that's a little too ambitious, so a more realistic version is to at least stop shoving people away if somebody approaches me somewhere.

Drink a beer and eat a hotdog at a baseball game.

Read more non-fiction and read a book in every language I know well enough to read an actual adult book in.

Make a crossword using only real words. Bye bye gems like ently ("in a Treebeardish fashion") and ehonk ("toot a horn in the cyber world").

Visit a new city.

I decided to include my actual already made plans in the resolutions this year, so that I can feel good about myself for accomplishing at least some things on my resolution list. I'm one smart cookie. :cool:
Okay, seems like I managed to stick to all of my 2020 resolutions except have beer and a hotdog at a baseball game, and covid was the only reason why that didn’t happen. Clearly my plan worked beautifully. I made a really good friend in 2020, that one I’m still so happy about. ☺️

2023 resolutions:

-do one scary thing
-drink beer and eat a hotdog at a baseball game
-visit a new city
-learn something new

A perfect time to bump.

It couldn’t be more unoriginal, but I wanna get back in great shape this year. Tendinitis ‘n’ coronavirus led me astray.

How about y’all?

Your resolution should be to spend more time here, mister!

Good to see you! ☺️

They could be combined by honouring the fine tradition of The Fitness Doms!

I don’t really do resolutions and the last time I said I was going back to the gym after an injury, it set off a plague.
Still, rehab after the injury in June is now where even active mobility is more or less back and deadlift capacity is moving past ”laundry basket”, so I’d be all for a fitness thread.

There are several projects and focus areas, ending, starting or moving into new phases, both personal and work related. Even without resolutions per se, it creates a feeling of New Year Energy.

I can already see that 2023 will be a year of transition. A year of endings and beginnings.

I resolve to be the best friend I know how to be... to those who I call friend and to myself.

I resolve to embrace change and transition recognizing that there will be attendant complexities and complications.

I resolve to make my fitness and health a priority.

I resolve to invest my time and creativity into my studio and completed projects

2022 was a year of fitness and starting a lot of good physical routines: breathing, stretching and some meditation. Lots of walking.

Had some really brutal episodes of insomnia that lasted for weeks but the last few weeks of the year were really restful.

2023…

Wanna expand to yoga this year (started doing yoga with Adrienne) and tackling some personal demons.

Nice job w/ the year of fitness, @Wonderer67!
I've tried one ep of Yoga w/ Adrienne; it was great.

Ambitions/goals here = some regular, maybe one or two kinky. Would love to get in better shape, find a new friend or two, & keep on w/ my various fiscal benchmarks. Kinky side: welp, will take em to the BDSM thread. 😛

Nice job w/ the year of fitness, @Wonderer67!
I've tried one ep of Yoga w/ Adrienne; it was great.

Ambitions/goals here = some regular, maybe one or two kinky. Would love to get in better shape, find a new friend or two, & keep on w/ my various fiscal benchmarks. Kinky side: welp, will take em to the BDSM thread. 😛
And that should be - the most relevant bdsm thread! bc I don't wanna disgorge allllll the deets here.

Just one

a2bbb179ab9eb388154a576b0fb14c31124417b1.jpg

Back