Night and Day (Closed)

Holy hell, her tits felt so good pressed hard against him, he took deep breaths, looking into her eyes. "Sweet... sweet tooth? What... Umm, I got grapes" He saw the look in her eyes and he knew what she wanted. He could only think about Miss Nova at that point, she liked it when he took charge, she always told him to stop being such a pussy, even though he never touched her. So he took a chance. Wyatt kissed her lips, pressing them against hers, parting them, his hands went around and rested on her ass, pulling her in towards him, his hard cock that was trapped in his pants pressed against her. He moaned into the kiss, his tongue dancing with hers with the kiss.

It seemed he had gotten the message, as she found herself wrapped up in his arms with his mouth pressed firmly against her own. She freely allowed her lips to open when his tongue came knocking, and she flicked her tongue against his, the two of them slickly embracing. Veronika didn't pull away from their kiss even as her hands went down to his pants, undoing the first button before sliding down his zipper. One of her hands slipped into his pants and felt his cock through his underwear, a thin bit of fabric separating his erection from her soft skin.

She was getting worked up, and she could feel her pussy starting to get wet for him. It hadn't been since her break-up that she had gotten laid, so this would be the first time in about three months that she got that particular itch scratched.

Wyatt moaned at he feel of her hand reaching in to touch his hard cock. Other than Miss Nova, she has been the only woman in years to feel his cock. He remembered the night Miss Nova got very curious, maybe cause she was a bit buzzed, but she whipped his cock out from his pants and gave him a real nice lap dance. No sex, just real heavy teasing. But since than... it was just him and his fleshlight that touched his cock. He kissed her back harder as she teased his cock. "Fuckk, Miss Veronika... so good... I love how it feels to kiss you... I have always dreamed of this... I mean..." His hand squeezed her ass, fondled it, he could only imagine what was going to happen next...

Was she taking things too quickly? Maybe so. She had wanted to take things a bit more slowly than just jumping his dick on their first date, after all. Maybe this time she would end it with just her hand, and they could go from there.

Veronika didn't reach into his underwear, but kept her hand outside of the fabric. The outline of his cock was obvious, as was the damp spot where the head of his cock resided. She started to stroke his length with only the cloth barrier between them, hoping to tease him into cumming right in his underwear.

"I like it too..." she said breathlessly, a playful smile coming to her lips, "you've always dreamed of your neighbor inviting you into her apartment and kissing you while stroking your big... hard... cock?" With each of those last three words, she pressed her breasts more insistently against his chest.

She stroked his cock through his underwear, he was a bit confused by this. But, who was he to question. She had the control here. He kissed her, kissed down her neck than up to her lips again. "Mmm fuck... you are so fucking sexy Veronika..." She pressed her tits more into his chest and he looked to her as she teased his cock more and more through the fabric of his underwear.

"Yeah? Am I as sexy as that Neko-girl on your phone?" she asked. In some ways she found it funny that she was basically asking if she was as hot as her alter-ego "Nova." Her hand continued to stroke him, though set started moving more quickly, occasionally rubbing her thumb against his head through the damp spot, coaxing the cum from his cock. Her other hand slid up under his shirt to rub his stomach teasingly.

When she spoke about the neko girl, he groaned and leaned in to kiss her again. She could tell he loved to make out, French kiss as he broke the kiss to moan again feeling her thumb rub over the head of his cock. But than he thought about the question again. Was she jealous, is that why she didn't take his cock out, why she teased him. He did not want to mess things up, but he looked into her eyes as she was stroking him through his boxers. "You are so hot... such a naughty girl... touch my cock, grab it and stroke it..." she could tell he was in need as he started to pump his hips a little. God did her tits feel good pressed against him... she was the second hottest girl in his life

She stopped all of her movements, her hand pressed against his cock without stroking it.

“Mm… that’s not what I asked, Wyatt.” Veronika’s voice was like velvet as she looked at him with a flirty expression. “I said am I as sexy as that neko girl on your phone?”

He heard her words and looked to her. He did not want to betray Miss Nova, he was very loyal to her. When he was at the club, he only ever made time for her, his tips were only for her. One thing Wyatt had was loyalty. But here he was with his sexy neighbor... she asked that to him. "Wha... what?" He breathed hard, she had him close. He really did not want to cum in his boxers briefs. He had to stop this. But where could he go... did she like him, ugg so many questions...

He stood up straight and moved her back, respectfully. "Miss Veronika... stop. I know what you asked... you are very beautiful, but you can't ask that... Nova... she is..." He put his hand to his head. "You are so hot... and make me feel so good, but Nova... she... she is an Angel that sees me." He knew this was over. No girl wants to hear this. "I'm sorry Miss Veronika." He pulled his pants up and tucked his hard cock in them. He looked to her and felt really bad.

She stared at him with a look of surprise before she gave him a soft smile. Reaching out, she laid a hand on his shoulder and squeezed it in a comforting manner. “It’s okay- I think that’s very sweet. I take it she’s more than just a video game character then?”

Wyatt looked at her and nodded. "She... she works at a club. She is just so nice to me and actually gives a shit enough to listen to me..." He did not want to tell her she worked in a strip club, she might take that the wrong way. "I am sorry Miss Veronika... thank you for everything, I should go... I guess I ruined things." He looked down and turned to the door. He always knew his obsession with Miss Nova would kick him in the ass. He knew she was only being nice to him cause he spent the cash on her... his friends all made fun of him because of this. What was he supposed to do though?

"Hey, you didn't ruin things. Like I said, I thought what you said was very sweet." Veronika's smile was genuine as she spoke softly to him. "I want you to stay here like we planned on, unless you're uncomfortable with... well, with me having come on to you."

Veronika blushed slightly and took the can of whipped cream, putting it back into the fridge. "I think she's lucky to have someone who thinks about her like that."

He looked to her and he smiled weakly. "Are you sure? I can just go and sleep at work, or get a hotel. You really don't have to..." The look on her face, told him she would not have it any other way. "I, its fine, I liked it, you are very sexy and I am such a fool, I mean... we could be doing it now... I mean if you wanted to do that..." He blushed. "I mean, she is a working girl, she just... she is nice to me, and listens, not just talk over me and do what they want." He shook his head. What was this a pity party. He walked over to the couch and sat down on it. She could see his cock was still quite hard.

"Hmm..." She looked at him thoughtfully before walking over and sitting herself next to him. "Let's pump the breaks on doing too much, but I'm more than happy to give you a hand to help you out." Her hand was placed on his thigh and she rubbed him gently.

"Tell you what, why don't we go on a couple dates, and if you still want to stick to pursuing that other lady, then you totally can. I'd like to get to know you better, and at the very least we could have a bit of fun." Her gaze was hopeful as she waited for his answer.

He was shocked to hear her say that. She just asked him out. "Whoa... I never said I was pursuing her... but, you really want to go out? A couple of dates..." He was in awe. Him of all people. "Yeah, fun... I like fun. I would be honored to go out on a couple of dates Miss Veronika, hopefully more... how would you help me, if we are pumping the breaks?" He looked to her in wonder.

“I said I’d give you a hand, didn’t I? Just say the word and I’ll help you out.” She was pleased that he was okay with hanging out with her and seeing where things went. Perhaps it was a bit unfair of her to keep her identity hidden, but hopefully he wouldn’t mind that she took her time to make sure they were compatible before letting him know.

He smiled at her. "I mean, you already were giving me a hand earlier. Perhaps we could do it together? You watch me, I watch you? You know mutual." He smiled at her. "That could be slow... you know." He did look a bit nervous.

"You mean like each of us touch ourselves?" she asked in an interested tone. Mutual masturbation could be fun, and it would definitely slow things down a bit. While she was more than willing to jerk him off, she was fine starting here if that was what he was comfortable with.

"Believe me Miss Veronika, I would love to feel your hands on my throbbing cock right now. But I want to see you, can you dance a lil for me, you know... show yourself off. You are gorgeous, show me, tease me you know..." He grinned at her and wondered what she would say to that. She was no Miss Nova, but she was up there. "I like to watch, before I play." He sat back and got comfortable on her couch. She saw his pole tenting his pants still.

"Hmm..." She considered his offer, tapping her finger thoughtfully on the side of her cheek. Should she give him a lap dance? If she did it too well he might start to suspect that something was up, but at the same time she did want to have fun with him.

Veronika got up from the couch and walked over to a speaker before turning it on and pulling out her phone. "You've got three choices," she said, not looking up from where she was scrolling, "seductive, hot, or kinky? What'll it be, Mr. Bond?"

He grinned at her, liking what she was saying. "Can I get a sample of the three?" He looked to her, wondering what she was talking about. Seductive sounded sexy, Hot, sounded sweaty, and kinky... well he did like kinky. Was she the combo of all three choices? I mean look at her... holy hell... he just watched her, watched her every move. What was she planning? He thought she was just going to show off a bit, but this? I could not wait.

A grin came to her face and she waggled her finger at him, "that's the fun of it- I'm sure you'll like any choice you make, but I want it to be a surprise, so no samples unfortunately." Her eyes twinkled with mirth as she watched him agonize over the decision.

"Aww damn..." He thought hard about what he was going to choose. He looked her over and grinned at her. "Kinky." He locked eyes with her, and just smiled. He did not know what she was going to do. But she was offering a show, and he has not been to the club in a few nights. So he needed some kind of attention. And he was dating her now. He just licked his lips and awaited what she was going to do.

She chuckled before turning back to the speaker. A song was selected before she put her phone down and waited for it to start. It was a song with a bouncy beat, so she started by bouncing her hips from side to side through the intro. She then turned around and started dancing for him. The beat didn't allow for too much variation in her movements, but it definitely allowed for her to really lean into the sexual aspect of things. Her body would roll at times, the woman slowly making her way toward him as she danced.

When she reached him, she straddled him on the couch. Veronika made sure to move to the beat, each move fluid and practiced. Her head whipped around and her hair followed, her chest arching as she leaned back until her hands touched the floor. She rolled her stomach once, twice, thrice- each time, her body would raise up toward his chest until she was upright in his lap again. Each time she rolled, her pussy would grind against his jeans.

When she started the music, he looked to her. He saw Miss Nova, but he blinked and rubbed his eyes, it was just Veronika, but she was dancing for him, moving so seductively to the beat of the music. This was definitely not the first time she did this. His cock throbbed in his pants, she was so fucking hot. He loved the way she locked eye contact with him. When she got onto his lap, he looked up to her. He just grinned, but when she started to whip her hair around, she felt his cock twitch in his pants, that was so hot, she had such nice hair, there was this fruit and the ocean smell to it. His hands were to his side, just like when he was in the club with Nova. He just watched her, moaned as she grinded down onto his covered cock. He swore he could feel his crotch getting a little wet... He just licked his lips looking at her. She saw a lust burning in his eyes.

Back