Nipple pain, who knew it felt so good?

I don't remember how I found it out. But, having my nipples bit goes right to my penis. ...immediate erection. I was hoping to try piercing, but I know my mistress isn't likely into it. I may try it myself with an accupuncture needle to start

I just stuck a safety pin through each of my nipples and the feeling was exquisite. I've used clamps and suction on my nipples before and always wondered how it would feel to pierce them. Today I decided to find out. Amazing and surprisingly very little blood. I'm sure I'll be doing it again sometime.
Just pierce 'em professionally and permanently. You're married anyway. She's the only one whose opinion counts. My nipples are still kinda fucked up from old-school needle-play. I wish that I'd just committed and stuck with them years ago.

I had a girl friend years ago that had her nipples pierced. She told me they kept her turned on all the time. I considered having mine pierced but she told me it took a long time to heal. Lately I have thought again about having them pierced. I Google'd healing time and read it can take a year to heal. Is that true? I'm thinking of doing it myself with a small needle as mentioned here.

I had a girl friend years ago that had her nipples pierced. She told me they kept her turned on all the time. I considered having mine pierced but she told me it took a long time to heal. Lately I have thought again about having them pierced. I Google'd healing time and read it can take a year to heal. Is that true? I'm thinking of doing it myself with a small needle as mentioned here.
Do it with straight barbells, not circular ones. The rings get caught every time you take your shirt off. It's a commitment, but not a big deal if you're into it. When you take them out, your nipples don't go back to normal right away, but they eventually do. I'll probably do mine again, but not with rings. That was a mistake.

Does anyone know if it messes with lactation? I know that might be a dumb question. 😬

My wife took hers out. They got very uncomfortable when her boobs got bigger and nipples swelled. Also we were pregnant and had a kid, you would want you kid to choke on you nipple piercing. And it blocks the flow of milk, some can get through but why make it mote difficult. The holes closed up pretty quick.

My wife took hers out. One you would want you kid to choke on you nipple piercing. And it blocks the flow of milk, some can get through but why make it mote difficult. The holes closed up pretty quick.
Why are you assuming it's for her kid? She's talking about INDUCING lactation. That generally happens naturally if a woman's just had a child. And this IS the BDSM board, so...

Why are you assuming it's for her kid? She's talking about INDUCING lactation. That generally happens naturally if a woman's just had a child. And this IS the BDSM board, so...

I didn’t . Our experience was when we had a kid.

I once sucked milk from the teat of a 21-yr-old chick who'd never had a baby in her life! Tasted like strawberry milk.

I once sucked milk from the teat of a 21-yr-old chick who'd never had a baby in her life! Tasted like strawberry milk.
Okay, now that's funny. How in the hell did she make it taste like strawberries?

Maybe it's like when women say that men should eat pineapple to make their cum taste better.

You were talking about a kid choking on the piercing. Your implication was pretty clear.

Well you were talking about a child as well.

“She's talking about INDUCING lactation. That generally happens naturally if a woman's just had a child. ”

But what ever.

Something to do with her medication, as I recall, but I don't remember which one or what for. It was a few years ago.
My first wife was on a type of birth control, can't remember the prescription name, maybe depo-provera? Think it's long been discontinued. But she got it by shot once a month. Made her lactate. We thought it was hilarious. She loved spraying me like we were having a water fight.

I would love for a big breasted woman to suck, bite and chew on my nipples while she strokes my hard cock nice and slow...

I can orgasm from just nipple play.
I can't cum just from nipples play, but I love to play with my nipples when I masturbate! I start out touching them gently, but get more aggressive with them as I become more aroused-- pulling, pinching, and twisting them. Clamps can be hot, too. No pins or piercing, though! No, thanks.

I've been exploring nipple torture with a couple of my horny lady friends on here lately, one in particular. She's long enjoyed having her tits slapped hard and having her nipples pulled, twisted, and/or clamped hard. I've recently brought up the idea of teasing and even burning her nipples with a lit cigarette. She absolutely detests smoking, but with my description of it and showing her some videos, she's now fascinated by the idea of it. She now gets wet and tingly every time I tell her that I'm lighting up a cigarette while I'm jerking off. It's something we're both looking forward to if and when we ever get the chance to be together.

Back