Nipple pain, who knew it felt so good?

I have begged for mercy once that I recall and begged off some bondage when I had issues with my shoulder from skiing. Always be careful and hopefully find someone that matches you. I recall I did not want to be a sissy but it was something I was led into because she wanted it. I was tied up bent over in heels and nylons. I admit I was begging for her to slam her strap on home.

I have begged for mercy once that I recall and begged off some bondage when I had issues with my shoulder from skiing. Always be careful and hopefully find someone that matches you. I recall I did not want to be a sissy but it was something I was led into because she wanted it. I was tied up bent over in heels and nylons. I admit I was begging for her to slam her strap on home.
Just what I'm hoping for, I'm happy for you and hope you get whatever you're looking for.

I definitely have to be careful — I've got a very bad neck from laptop screens maybe since 15 and a shoulder which might sound dislocated sometimes when I rotate it, around 16-17. So that might be one factor why I can't take so much pain.

Ooh, I love wax play too. I drip it on my pussy as well.
I understand there are different temperatures for candles and wax. I had wax dripped on me but there was no sensation and I never found out what she used. I have had endured fire play and that is hot in so many ways.

I was shown a nasty trick by a Domme. She clamped them on for a period of time and then took them off. It hurt when she took them off but she would put them back on but she rotated them so the were so they clamped at a 90 degree angle to the previous clamp. The pain was excruciating. I was to look in her eyes and not show any discomfort! LOL
I have done this same thing to myself. On for a while. Off for half that long , back on at 90degree. Repeat as long as I can stand it!!!

I understand there are different temperatures for candles and wax. I had wax dripped on me but there was no sensation and I never found out what she used. I have had endured fire play and that is hot in so many ways.
The candles that are marketed for wax play use a lower temperature wax than a typical household candle. It also depends how far away from the body the candle is held when the wax is being poured.

I just stuck a safety pin through each of my nipples and the feeling was exquisite. I've used clamps and suction on my nipples before and always wondered how it would feel to pierce them. Today I decided to find out. Amazing and surprisingly very little blood. I'm sure I'll be doing it again sometime.
Have been using those myself today but never considered piercjng them yet. Buy i find the idea arousing.

Back