No More Sleepy-heads

whispering_surrender said:
*scurries off to start scanning ebay*

Whisper :rose:

It's a rumour! A rumour, I say!

It cannot be that easy. :(

Let me know if you find something promising there.

I found mine loitering around a supermarket in 1989, Ebay is the modern equivalent, so I wouldn't be surprised. :D

DP, the Christmas 1996 story isn't that exciting, but he did get a little bit drunk and ended up peeing in a pot plant. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the b'day wishes DP, Ice and Whisper! :kiss:

Lou, now on the Bacardi. :D

Thanks, Wills! :kiss:

In the interests of research, where did your wife get you from? You seem like a man just like my dear hubby, ie. those who know how to look after their women. Don't say "car boot sale" please! ;)

Lou :rose:

Yep, it sure does, Wills. You both sound like wonderful people and very romantic. That's a beautiful story.

*hugs* to you both.

Lou :rose:

Tatelou said:
"Oi, where's my cup of tea, you lazy bastard?"

Oh bless you, Lou. You've reminded me of my very, very favorite thing about living in South Florida: this true newspaper account of the day our previous mayor was arrested for hitting his wife on the head with a tea cannister. Both spouses later recanted, of course, but the arrest report was leaked to the Miami Herald.

(This is from memory and may not be word-for-word accurate, but it's close enough to capture the essence of life at the Crossroads of the Americas. I love it here!)

Basically, here's how the arrest report conveys Mrs. Carollo's story of how her head came to be in the path of a flying tea canister thrown by her husband the Mayor:

"Mrs. Carollo said she usually makes coffee for herself and tea for the Mayor but this morning she had made only coffee.

"The Mayor came into the breakfast room and said, 'How do I make the tea?'

"Mrs. Carollo instructed the Mayor, 'You boil some water and pour the water over the tea.'

"She said the Mayor returned to the breakfast room holding the teapot and a terra cotta tea canister. He said, 'I put the water in this pot?'

"And Mrs. Carollo replied, 'No, you point your finger at the pot, and water will appear by magic.'

"That is when the Mayor threw the tea cannister at Mrs. Carollo. Additionally, she says that he verbally abused her."

No "Wake up, sleepyhead" in the Carollo household. At least not anymore.

The 'tea story' reminds me of something that happened to me when I was a wee lad of eleven.

My Cousin came to stay, she was glamorous, early twenties and I had the wild hots for her.

I thought I would suprise her with some early morning tea and entered her room holding a tray with a cup of tea and a plate of biscuits.

She opened her eyes just as my pyjama cord came undone and and my pyjamas descended to my ankles me standing a couple of feet away holding the tray.

She still cannot stop herself from reminding me of this innocent display of affection even today in her mid 60's. :D

Will's

http://www.literotica.com/stories/s...y.php?id=118302
Christmas Joy - A Special Delivery

Ooh, Lou's older?

Tee hee..

Raph, not touching the subject of finding (or training) men

damppanties said:
Oh, that's cos you're a wild one. :D

That isn't so bad either. ;)
All the more fun to tame.

Did I say Happy Birthday, Lou?

If not: Happy Birthday, Lou!

Wills said:
She opened her eyes just as my pyjama cord came undone and and my pyjamas descended to my ankles me standing a couple of feet away holding the tray.

I have to ask: were you touching her?

:devil:

Doh, misposted in the wrong thread.

Raph, trying to wake up

raphy said:
Doh, misposted in the wrong thread.

Raph, trying to wake up

Doh! All togther girls:

WAKE UP, SLEEPY-HEAD! :D

Erm, older than who, Raph? :eek:

Thanks for all of the wishes, everyone.

Lou :kiss:

damppanties said:
Oh, that's cos you're a wild one. :D

That isn't so bad either. ;)

Me? Wild? Never!

I'm just a harmless little innocent puppy dog, I swear!

whispering_surrender said:
*scurries off to start scanning ebay*
Make sure you get proper certification with your purchase!

Me, I think men like that are myths.

Starting to think about finding myself a good woman instead of a good man...

Oh, and happy birthday, Lou!! :rose: :rose: :rose:

Back