No More Sleepy-heads

Wait a minute! :mad: Wait a minute!

I HAVE AN EXCUSE!

On December 3rd, when this turned into Lou's Birthday Thread, I was busy making Cookies. :rolleyes:

I thought this was a discussion of how to stop sailors from dozing off while defecating. :eek:

Happy [Belated] Birthday, Lou! :D

Pure said:
Happy belated birthday, Lou,

There isn't much dust on my bottle, honey.

But there are fingerprints-- many?

:rose:

Yes, lots, but just one set. All belonging to my hubby. :p

Thanks for the birthday wishes, Pure.

Lou :rose:

Quasimodem said:
Wait a minute! :mad: Wait a minute!

I HAVE AN EXCUSE!

On December 3rd, when this turned into Lou's Birthday Thread, I was busy making Cookies. :rolleyes:

I thought this was a discussion of how to stop sailors from dozing off while defecating. :eek:

Happy [Belated] Birthday, Lou! :D

Thank you, Quasi! I have to ask, were the cookies tasty? :D

Loved the pic, btw.

Lou :kiss:

Oh, man...

I just came across a fresh "Wake up, Sleepyhead" reference.

I apologize to Dr. Mabeuse. Until now, I have underestimated (or misunderestimated, as our President would say) the seriousness of the Sleepyhead problem.

I honestly couldn't remember having read that line since I was 11 and stopped reading Nancy Drew Mysteries (Volume Sixteen, "The Grandfather Cock Mystery," page 27 - the scene when Nancy tries to awaken 'Pop-Pop' one last time before calling Dr. Sloane).

I'm gagging here, people. Not only that, I'm contacting my Congresspersons to begin the long, thankless process of amending the First Amendment:
"Writers shall be free to pander, okay? But readers shall be free to hunt them down and throw rocks at them."

Back