No spam. No personal ads.

SweetDommes said:
That's a totally different setting, different emotions going on - with the proper setting & right people, you never know what you might enjoy ...

Good that you noticed PB ;)
and just to make you a bit more comfortable, we still don't have a strapon ... yet

Well, maybe someday some woman(s) will convince me to try it. Never know. :)

OMG!!! Ya'll don't have a strap-on... I'm truely shocked. LOL

P. B. Walker said:
Well, maybe someday some woman(s) will convince me to try it. Never know. :)

OMG!!! Ya'll don't have a strap-on... I'm truely shocked. LOL

Come out & visit us ... :D

And we have had this discussion before ... it sucks to be poor college students. :p

SweetDommes said:
Come out & visit us ... :D

And we have had this discussion before ... it sucks to be poor college students. :p

Mmmm... and young dommes to boot. :) I can just imagine the wiles ya'll would use to change my mind... I'd probably crumble in seconds. LOL

I'm sure you can get a rich little male subbie to buy ya'll one <winks>

P. B. Walker said:
Mmmm... and young dommes to boot. :) I can just imagine the wiles ya'll would use to change my mind... I'd probably crumble in seconds. LOL

I'm sure you can get a rich little male subbie to buy ya'll one <winks>

LOL, you got cash, don't ya? ;)

And if you'll look around, you'll notice a new poster by the name of ghosst_K&H ... that's our boy. :D And since I know he's looking forward to us using a strapon on him, I'm sure that he's already plotting how to get us one asap.

SweetDommes said:

And if you'll look around, you'll notice a new poster by the name of ghosst_K&H ... that's our boy. :D And since I know he's looking forward to us using a strapon on him, I'm sure that he's already plotting how to get us one asap.

Well I suppose if I was your subbie I could be convinced to buy ya one. :)

Mmmm well I can't wait to read about his experiences with the strap-on... heheh. :)

P. B. Walker said:
Well I suppose if I was your subbie I could be convinced to buy ya one. :)

Mmmm well I can't wait to read about his experiences with the strap-on... heheh. :)

Yeah, probably ... and we have a method for getting around your silly insistence that you are a switch :p ;) but you'll have to come visit us to find out what it is ... :D

And I'm sure that he'll put it up somewhere, either here in the forums or as a story - maybe we'll let you know :p

SweetDommes said:
Yeah, probably ... and we have a method for getting around your silly insistence that you are a switch :p ;) but you'll have to come visit us to find out what it is ... :D

And I'm sure that he'll put it up somewhere, either here in the forums or as a story - maybe we'll let you know :p

LMAO... well I might just to see that to believe it. :)

Oh I'd like that... please do let me know if and when he posts it.

P. B. Walker said:
LMAO... well I might just to see that to believe it. :)

Oh I'd like that... please do let me know if and when he posts it.

*giggles* I bet you'd like ...

I'm sure that we'll be glowingly proud of our boy & will make sure that EVERYONE knows ... LOL.

SweetDommes said:

Uh Oh:eek: :devil: :D I see someone has been talking about me:)

Back