Non-author here...

Cleo is a Swinger!

Earl,

Watch out for Cleo... she may be gorgeous and be able to bat those baby blues in a way that makes guys melt... but damn she hits hard with those metal folding chairs! LOL

Take it from one who knows!

(rubs his head where it still hurts... and that was over a YEAR ago!)

(Erm... Cleo, honey... you DO know I lurves ya, don'tcha?)

*grinning*

Pyro

I'm Afraid I Understood the Joke

Judging from the general drift of this thread (to the extent it has one), I think I'm in trouble -- I got the Knockturn Alley joke, and knew what DADA stood for - cringe.
Of course, I've got a 10 year old, so I have an excuse for having read the books and seen the movies. But I like Where's Waldo too!!

Re: I'm Afraid I Understood the Joke

HedbangerSA said:
Judging from the general drift of this thread (to the extent it has one), I think I'm in trouble -- I got the Knockturn Alley joke, and knew what DADA stood for - cringe.
Of course, I've got a 10 year old, so I have an excuse for having read the books and seen the movies. But I like Where's Waldo too!!

A highly intelligent life-form!:)

Re: I'm Afraid I Understood the Joke

HedbangerSA said:

Hmmmmm... what's wrong with me then? My son is 21 and I still got the references because I've read the books and seen the movies! AAAAACK! I'm STRANGE!!!

(But, then again, Cleo knew that)

Re: Re: I'm Afraid I Understood the Joke

Pyro said:
Hmmmmm... what's wrong with me then? My son is 21 and I still got the references because I've read the books and seen the movies! AAAAACK! I'm STRANGE!!!

(But, then again, Cleo knew that)

Yeah, I do know your proclivity for strangeness. And for telling a whopper of a lie. Okay, well, taking the truth completely out of context.

And Svenska, I *was* running in terror, because it seemed you all had some pretty serious sarcasm going here, and I just can't think that fast. However, upon further post-readings, I see that's just how you are with each other.

Maybe I will stick around, to keep my good name clear if for no other reason. ;)

Cleo: I'm English. It's something of my patriotic duty to be sarky. Svenska has no excuse however. :D

I think you'll find Cleo's new av is Anck-su-namun (sp) from the Mummy. Depressing that I know that actually. Nice av though.

The Earl

TheEarl is right. And thanks Love, and The Earl.

As for the nibbling and all the rest...I guess I'll just have to tough it out... ;)

TheEarl said:
Cleo: I'm English. It's something of my patriotic duty to be sarky. Svenska has no excuse however. :D

The Earl

I do SO have an excuse. NO SEX! So there. *pout*

Back