Not-So-Gentle Femdom

You'll be surprised (or maybe not) how much a penis can take and not be less for the wear. (not that I'd personally know about such things, of course) :devil:

of course!!

(ok, so what does it feel like to have your cock hurt like that????)

of course!!

(ok, so what does it feel like to have your cock hurt like that????)

I've been continually surprised, over the years, at the level of pain my cock can be subjected to and still derive pleasure and a form of sexual high. In answer to your question -- it's felt agonizing, pleasurable, sensual, frightening, arousing, exhilarating -- to name a few reactions that come to mind. Remember that a penis contains thousands of nerve endings which are hard-wired for pleasure (although from what I've read, a clit contains double the amount) When those pleasure-inducing nerves are exposed to pain, the reaction can fall anywhere along a pain/pleasure continuum -- contingent on the individual, and exactly what's being done to him. ;)

4ZX8pft.gif

The penis is a magical thing! A treasure!

This is my feeling. :heart:

I know it can take more than we realize. I know loads of men are into CBT. I just... nope.

Sensation? Sure. Strong sensation, even? Okay. But torture?? No thanks, I'm good.

I'm not into hardcore CBT either (though mild smacking of it is still pretty hot.) Sounding... that is not only a hard limit but it makes me cringe even thinking about it. However on the other hand, some of those strap on sessions were HOT!

I'm not into hardcore CBT either (though mild smacking of it is still pretty hot.) Sounding... that is not only a hard limit but it makes me cringe even thinking about it. However on the other hand, some of those strap on sessions were HOT!

You'll take a great big strapon but you won't take a tiny little sound? :D

Something tells me he's in for a rough night ...

https://cdn06.**********/uploads/photos/2019/07/821837/bdsmlr-821837-utG7m4azmF.jpg

https://cdn07.**********/uploads/photos/2019/07/558536/bdsmlr-558536-8CWkHoYHMe.gif

https://cdn07.**********/uploads/photos/2019/08/74117/bdsmlr-74117-FgCHr48fkC.gif

These are hard to watch.

I like to get my top on every so often, but it's more related to your asshole. :cool:

I'm not a fan of hurting a pussy really hard, either.

I wonder if any of you know - would kicking or really whacking balls, especially if they're tied tight - do some permanent damage? Are there things the kicker has to watch out for???

That looks like an awful lot of fun!

Have you been sounded?

I liked the feeling a lot. Felt so foreign and thrilling at the same time. Loved the sensation of a vibe on the metal. I couldn't take it very long and maybe that's how it's meant to be??

I don't think sliding a metal rod in to a guy's urethra is that different than in to a woman's, right? Need to be really careful either way. Very sterile!

I wonder if any of you know - would kicking or really whacking balls, especially if they're tied tight - do some permanent damage? Are there things the kicker has to watch out for???

One does have to be careful when it comes to kicks, punches, and hard object impacts to balls that are tied up or otherwise constricted, since it's easy to do lasting damage to the sensitive structures inside. From what I've read, the safest way to do impact play on the balls is when they're hanging freely between the legs.

Personally, I can take more punishment to my cock than my balls. Pain from impacts to the balls is different than other areas -- a hard kick or punch to my balls results in excruciating pain that emanates up through my lower abdomen, which can last for many minutes. I do like sensation play on my ballsac (i.e. -- teeth, pointy objects, hot wax, etc.) or some squeezing, pulling, twisting and moderate slapping. ;)

Have you been sounded?

I liked the feeling a lot. Felt so foreign and thrilling at the same time. Loved the sensation of a vibe on the metal. I couldn't take it very long and maybe that's how it's meant to be??

I don't think sliding a metal rod in to a guy's urethra is that different than in to a woman's, right? Need to be really careful either way. Very sterile!

Definitely something I'd love to experience -- someday.

I have to insert a sound every day for a medical treatment. (Urinary stricture, much better now). I have not inserted it yet while erect. When I go to the next size (September?), I will be doing this twice a day, so I will try it hard, and play a bit with a vibrator. The sounds are sterile, single use plastic. I assume it might be a little more difficult for a woman. I mean, I can move both the sound and my penis to line things up as it were.

I don't think I'm supposed to be enjoying the treatments, but I am now.

BTW: I like the new profile pic, Cookie.

One does have to be careful when it comes to kicks, punches, and hard object impacts to balls that are tied up or otherwise constricted, since it's easy to do lasting damage to the sensitive structures inside. From what I've read, the safest way to do impact play on the balls is when they're hanging freely between the legs.

Personally, I can take more punishment to my cock than my balls. Pain from impacts to the balls is different than other areas -- a hard kick or punch to my balls results in excruciating pain that emanates up through my lower abdomen, which can last for many minutes. I do like sensation play on my ballsac (i.e. -- teeth, pointy objects, hot wax, etc.) or some squeezing, pulling, twisting and moderate slapping. ;)

I don't think my lover would ever hit or kick me, but as an act of asserting dominance, she squeezes my balls hard enough to remind me who is in charge, hard enough to bring me close to vomiting. The thought fills me with need and dread.

Back