Now the real fun begins.

And Cackles hasn't delivered shit. She's got 3 months and as soon as she opens her mouth she'll bomb. Except with the cult members who've drunk the koolaid.
What's going to be fun is to watch the MSM completely remake her into something she isn't. And she's going to keep them scrambling every time she opens her mouth and then the press telling us what she really said.

It's going to be like something written by the Marx Bro's and/or Mel Brooks.

What's going to be fun is to watch the MSM completely remake her into something she isn't. And she's going to keep them scrambling every time she opens her mouth and then the press telling us what she really said.

It's like you've never seen Fox hoist trump up with angel wings.

Your hypocrisy on this whole thing is laughable.

LOL! Do you think the MSM will portray her as a successful person?? 1721878310478.jpeg

Watching convicted felon Donald J Trump have a momentary hitch in his speech delivery when he calls her "Lying Kamala" is so adorable. He's trying hard to "re-train his brain" to the proper hate-speech cliches.

(he tried out "Laughing Kamala" yesterday and the response was not very well received).

Please tell us where my mind is at.

You already call her terrible things and that she slept her way to the top.

I frequently wonder why karma hasn’t already visited some horrific and fatal fate on garbage individuals like Chobby, but then I remember that a long life is probably the worst fate that could befall that miserable POS and their ilk.

👍

Sure they do, they spray it on their phishing lures.

🤣

I'll go with that.

So Kamala is just the presumptive nominee at this point, right? The Deep State still has plenty of time to fuck itself further by assraping her run, right? Which something keeps telling me that they're fixin' ta do . . . .

🤣

I'll go with that.

So Kamala is just the presumptive nominee at this point, right? The Deep State still has plenty of time to fuck itself further by assraping her run, right? Which something keeps telling me that they're fixin' ta do . . . .

I think saying she's the presumptive nominee is stretching it slightly because she's not the shoe-in everyone is talking like she is. It's highly likely that she'll get the nod, but if the FEC complaint shuts down her bankroll access, she's done before she gets going.

Interesting times.

I need more ammo.

I think saying she's the presumptive nominee is stretching it slightly because she's not the shoe-in everyone is talking like she is. It's highly likely that she'll get the nod, but if the FEC complaint shuts down her bankroll access, she's done before she gets going.

Interesting times.

I need more ammo.

Kinda what I figured.

I'm down for a case next month. Food for this month's rifle.

Kinda what I figured.

I'm down for a case next month. Food for this month's rifle.

For me, getting ammo is a PITA because I can't just order it. I have to go see a guy who has a special license to get him to order it for me, take delivery of it for me, and then charge me for the "service" that I don't want or need.

Ammo here costs double or more what it costs you there. And there are forms and background checks to go through too. And you just know there's a fee for those.

For me, getting ammo is a PITA because I can't just order it. I have to go see a guy who has a special license to get him to order it for me, take delivery of it for me, and then charge me for the "service" that I don't want or need.

Ammo here costs double or more what it costs you there. And there are forms and background checks to go through too. And you just know there's a fee for those.

I'm sorry to hear that. I just order it and a few days later, it appears, FedEx or Brown. Order enough and the shipping is free.

I always order enough.

I frequently wonder why karma hasn’t already visited some horrific and fatal fate on garbage individuals like Chobby, but then I remember that a long life is probably the worst fate that could befall that miserable POS and their ilk.

👍
It has, we can see how angry and sad they are.

Back