NYTs: Hunter Did Try To Sell Influence

Links to that testimony? You got the emails?

Says a supporter of an adjudicated rapist and proud sexual predator, "mastermind" of a fraudulent charity and a fraudulent university, and a 34X convicted felon. Go fuck yourself, you worthless piece of shit.

Read the article in the OP. Then do a google search.

Oh wait, I know, you're going to say that because I made the claim I'm required to provide you with citation supporting it.

Except this isn't new information even here on the board. It's been well chewed and digested and if you missed that shit flavored banquet that's on you and no one else.

IOW, get the fuck outta here with your lame assed crap for links that you're already aware of, or should be. No one is going to hold your hand for you.

thank you DUMMY

re read what I wrote

your fellow dummy said Trump got PATENTS

I said he didnt

your link says TRADEMARKS

separate and distinct

DUMMY
Aah, yes ...the whole accusation really depends on the semantics.....you're so right 👍

Magats think capitals and speaking louder equals a cogent argument…
Dumbf lickspittle Triggered keeps pleading for attention
Everyone sane…

1723662786691.gif

So you refuse to answer the question

Got it 👍

There isn't any question, just bullshit.

If you want to believe otherwise, that's on you. I suggest you use a spoon so you don't miss a drop of the bullshit you're enjoying so much.

There isn't any question, just bullshit.
There was a question

Yes, it was an illusion of access. No access to the government was actually obtained.

What meetings?

If you want to believe otherwise, that's on you. I suggest you use a spoon so you don't miss a drop of the bullshit you're enjoying so much.
I read the comment which contained a question. I don't need to believe what is easily proved fact.

If I were a lawyer, I'd probably easily conclude that

Too much work for a lethargic clown.

His schtick, and that of the usual suspects, is to generate a cloud of flying bullshit to obscure what's going on. That way they can deny everything.

His schtick, and that of the usual suspects, is to generate a cloud of flying bullshit to obscure what's going on. That way they can deny everything.

Lol - self awareness of his own strategy from a Dumbf, only to be defeated by a desperate attempt to claim it’s actually people who use evidence doing that

So close to personal growth there, don’t give up! 👍

Lol - self awareness of his own strategy from a Dumbf, only to be defeated by a desperate attempt to claim it’s actually people who use evidence doing that

So close to personal growth there, don’t give up! 👍

The first clod of crap has been flung. Well done!

Read the article in the OP. Then do a google search.

Oh wait, I know, you're going to say that because I made the claim I'm required to provide you with citation supporting it.

Except this isn't new information even here on the board. It's been well chewed and digested and if you missed that shit flavored banquet that's on you and no one else.

IOW, get the fuck outta here with your lame assed crap for links that you're already aware of, or should be. No one is going to hold your hand for you.
I wouldn't let you hold my dog's leg for him to piss.

Back