Oedipal Mom Doppelgängers

Found in something almost like this one night, except it was a very light green.

PjdBrJF.jpg
My mom's color was pale blue, knee length. She wore a house robe of similar light and airy material, layered around the house a lot in the mornings and evenings. I did catch glimpses from time to time, Sweet memories.

Showering With Mom

Mom and I often enjoyed taking a shower after a good fuck fest. Or in the middle of one. The warm water. The slippery soaped up rubbing and washing each other. Drying each other. And rubbing lotion on each other, heating our desires to feel that special connection no other woman can give a man and no other man can give a woman. And then even more hot, hard fucking.

I've got the water all warmed up honey. Come wash your dirty momma.

Mouse over picture for more

It's Different With Mom...

I'd already had some experience, Mom wasn't my first fuck. It was different with Mom, more intense, She was more comfortable with sex itself than the other girls, of course. There was passion between us when we kissed, not just warm but hot like being wrapped in an electric blanket.

'Mom, it's never been like this before!' 'It never has for me either honey! More!'

(Mouse over picture for captions)
As my cock slid between her legs and into her hot eager vagina I could feel her excitement and pleasure as much as my own. It was such a hot turn on that I forgot about getting off myself and started serving her pleasure and what she wanted. The more excited I made her the more excited and wild I got and the harder she rode my cock. I could feel her pelvis twitching as her hips erupted in deep hard thrusts and she cried out in ecstacy. Feeling my mom cum like that put me over the top and I started pumping my cum deep inside her cunt. I think that's the most cum I ever gave a women in one fuck. Though she did get me close a few times over the years.

That was the first time I understood the difference between having sex and making love. My girl friends after that got a much better lover...

Millions of sons wait for a moment like this and here you are standing like a dork! What? Are you waiting for the invitation to be engraved? When your mother invites you to shower with her, GET INTO THE FREAKING SHOWER!!!
So many mornings I stood in her bathroom, watching through the pebbles glass door as she soaped those massive tits.

That Look On Mom's Face

She's so totally and deeply satisfied. Feeling my cum, she knows she's given me the same delightful happiness. There's a bond between us deeper than any other. Time stands still and life if good. And then we kiss and nothing else matters. We know we'll always have this feeling with each other. And we'll share this bond and forbidden intimacy many more times.

Momma loves you so much, honey.

You’ve been having a sexual relationship with your mom for twenty years. You are a family man with a wife and a couple of kids of your own. Sex with your wife is good. But you still enjoy a good tumble with your mom. Your dad is oblivious to what is going on. Your wife is clueless as well. They both just think you are a hopeless mama’s boy. Neither of them knows the half of it and hopefully never will. You come over while dad is out of town to see if your mom wants to get it on again. It’s pretty obvious she’s up for it.
The dream scenario!

i'll never forget the time She caught me wearing a pair of Her panties and masturbating. She opened the door to my bedroom as She knocked, with no time for me to cover up. We made eye contact, and she clearly saw what i was doing.....yet She just closed the door softly, without saying a word. She never said anything about it, but a few days later i found a pair of white silk/lace panties in my underwear drawer after She put my laundry away. It was a very special gift, in so many ways. Loving, accepting, understanding, encouraging. That lead to some intimate encounters, and my fetish for older, nurturing women and panties.....

Mom Blows Best

It was the second time with Mom. It was Dad's night out again. Mom was wearing the same sexy nightie. This time when we both got all the way naked she told me to lay to my back. She started stroking my cock, looking at it and telling my how nice it looks and how she likes how hard it gets for her. It was so hot hearing my mom say those things my cock was pulsing in her hand. She leaned over and took the head between her lips, licking with her tongue. My whole body stiffened and my hips thrust up as she slid her lips down my shaft.

"OH, Mom!"

She bobbed her head up and down, her hand stroking, too. She swirled her tongue around the tip each time before going down back down. I put my hands on the back of her head and she stroked faster.

"Mom! Mom! I'm cumming!"

She started sucking while she continued stroking me until she had gotten every drop of my cum in her mouth. Then she swallowed it! I was writhing in pleasure. This was even better than last week! When my spasms stopped she kissed me. Then she said, "Now it's your turn." She got on her back and told me to kiss her pussy. I did and she showed me how to make her cum with my mouth and fingers. We fucked a couple of times after that. I remember Mom had to hurry up and get her nightie on and back to their room when we heard Dad drive up.

Dad's night out was pretty wild at our house after that. I've had some good BJs since then but none as good as Mom's.

Mom Doubles

Have you ever
, in perusing pictures or videos on-line found some that pop out at you
because they make you think of your Mom (or, ladies, your Oedipal son? Or your Dad,)?

I have. :)

Not models that look exactly like her. But with enough similarities and resemblances to remind
you of her, or perhaps looks close enough for a strong family resemblance. I have found
several over the years. I download their pics and videos when I do.

Have you ever masturbated to pictures that remind you of your mom (or dad)?

I have! :devil:

She's had some of the best sex of her life with me that way. I always tell her that her's
is the best cunt ever and she likes that (but I make her promise not to tell my wife).

"My Mom"

Oh, Mom! What a pretty pussy!

Those are definitely my mom's tits.
And her red lips and smile.
And her hair.
From the occasional times I got a peek, that is her pussy, too (or a close cousin).

Love you, Mom! :heart:

Now, let's see your Mom or Dad dopplegangers.
Yes.

For Sure.

I’ve had a fetish for years about my mom. She was very sexual. I’m glad we did it🥰❤️🔥🔥🔥🥰❤️🌹

Mom Blows Best

It was the second time with Mom. It was Dad's night out again. Mom was wearing the same sexy nightie. This time when we both got all the way naked she told me to lay to my back. She started stroking my cock, looking at it and telling my how nice it looks and how she likes how hard it gets for her. It was so hot hearing my mom say those things my cock was pulsing in her hand. She leaned over and took the head between her lips, licking with her tongue. My whole body stiffened and my hips thrust up as she slid her lips down my shaft.

"OH, Mom!"

She bobbed her head up and down, her hand stroking, too. She swirled her tongue around the tip each time before going down back down. I put my hands on the back of her head and she stroked faster.

"Mom! Mom! I'm cumming!"

She started sucking while she continued stroking me until she had gotten every drop of my cum in her mouth. Then she swallowed it! I was writhing in pleasure. This was even better than last week! When my spasms stopped she kissed me. Then she said, "Now it's your turn." She got on her back and told me to kiss her pussy. I did and she showed me how to make her cum with my mouth and fingers. We fucked a couple of times after that. I remember Mom had to hurry up and get her nightie on and back to their room when we heard Dad drive up.

Dad's night out was pretty wild at our house after that. I've had some good BJs since then but none as good as Mom's.
My mom also seduced me. She taught me so many important things like how to make a woman orgasm. The different needs women have for fuck style of man. Rough versus tender etc. we carried on our secret affair nearly ten years till she passed away. My dad never knew.

Dad's Fishing Trip

I was jealous the first time Dad went off with his buddies in a motorhome for a week long fishing trip.
I thought the motor home was so cool. And what could be more fun than a week of fishing?

The first night he was gone Mom came down from putting the younger kids to bed wearing a short, almost sheer, red nightie with
matching panties. I could see the dark patch of her bush through the panties. She looked so hot. She had splashed on a little
perfume and the aroma was arousing when she sat next to me.

You're my man of the house while Dad is away.

Then she told me she and dad had been having problems and had been fighting. I knew. I could hear them shouting at each other
late at night sometimes. She told me she never really wanted to marry him but she had to. She said she was convinced he was
meeting up with his girl friend on his fishing trip and how lonely she would be if it weren't for me and my sisters and how he hasn't
made love to her in six months. She wanted to cuddle with her "man of the house" while dad was gone.

I could feel her tits pressing against me and it was so hot I started to get a hard on. I tried not to. She was saying how big and strong
I'd gotten. Then she leaned over on me and kissed me. Just a peck on my lips and a tease of her tongue. I could feel me hard cock
pressed against her. She put her hand on it and told me she was hoping that would happen and how much she needs it.

I've been giving her what she needs and dad won't ever since. His fishing trips became an annual thing, even stretching to two
weeks sometimes, but I never asked to go along again.

This story is somewhat new. I first found lit in the early 2000s and read a lot of incest stories. Then I found the forum and stopped reading as much. This is a good one and reminds me of why I first started coming here. This thread is nice, too. Thought I would share with the family...
https://www.literotica.com/s/sylvia-s-story

This story is somewhat new. I first found lit in the early 2000s and read a lot of incest stories. Then I found the forum and stopped reading as much. This is a good one and reminds me of why I first started coming here. This thread is nice, too. Thought I would share with the family...
https://www.literotica.com/s/sylvia-s-story
Thanks. This thread would be even nicer if some moms would share their doppelganger son pictures and fantasies. Or even a "my friend and her son" story. ;)

When Mom Caught Me With Sis

That's how it was that Mom and I got started. My sister and I were naked on her bed. We had been kissing and fondling and I was on top of her rubbing my erection on her pussy, teasing her clit, getting her wet enough, when Mom burst into the room. She was horrified. "OMG! How COULD you?"

She told my sister to get dressed. She grabbed my pecker and led me out of the room hollering about what if I get my sister pregnant? And what would people say? She took me into her bedroom and closed the door still scolding me. Even though she had her hand on it and that was hot in a weird way I was so scared at what she was going to do my dick had gone limp.

Then she said she knows what it's like and how curious I am about sex and eager to try it and that she was only going to do this once so I'll leave my sister alone. She took her clothes off. She looked even sexier than my sister! My hard on was coming back. Then she laid on her back on the bed and told me to climb on top. I did and we fucked and she even let me cum inside her because she said she couldn't get pregnant anymore. She really liked it because when we were done she said she changed her mind. I might still be tempted by my sister so I should come to her instead anytime I felt the urge. And I did, often.

Don't tell yor dad and leave your sister alone from now on.

I only did it with my sister when Mom wasn't home after that.

Last edited:
Nice write up and an amazing picture.
I like them all natural like that.
Can you imagine having a mother or maybe a friends mother that would walk around the house like that and act like nothing was wrong
what so ever. To me it's like Dang, I would not be able to keep my eyes off of them.
My mom walked around the house with a nightie only a little less revealing than that. Sometimes sitting in the family room with all of us watching TV I'd get a nice up nightie view and I can say for certain that my Mom did not wear panties under her nightie.

Last edited:
My mom walked around the house with a nightie only a little less revealing than that. Sometimes sitting in the family room with all of watching TV I'd get a nice up nightie view and I can say for certain that my Mom did not wear panties under her nightie.
Oh so delicious. My mom would walk around the house in only her bra and white slip. She knew she was teasing me, and I really got aroused.

Mom And The Pool

I liked summer because of all the babes in skimpy clothes and bikinis. Mom always wore a one piece suit when we went to the beach but she got a bikini after they put the pool in the backyard. My sisters looked nice and even a little sexy in their bathing suits but mom looked HOT! Sometimes my pecker would get hard watching her laying out by the pool. It wasn't easy to hide it in my Speedo suit. I'd have to jump in the pool and then grab a towel to hide it when I got out. And she knew she was doing it to me too.

When no one else was around, though, I didn't have to hide it. And she always knew just how to give me an instant boner. Before too long we'd be in the cabana sharing that special love between mom and son. And we didn't even have to be quiet so no one else would hear.

8bigR0w.jpg
KayQleY.jpg

Years later after college when I bought a house I made sure it had a pool and cabana. Mom knew she was always welcome at the pool. Especially when no one else was around. ;)

Back