Older Widows abandoning all sexual norms?

Mid 60's widow for over 10 years.
I haven't been with another man, but REALLY curious/interested in meeting and perhaps being intimate with another mature woman.
So perhaps yes ... we do deviate from the sexual "norm".
Good for you!! Hope you do

I'm older, and I've been divorced for decades and I love being free of marriage. I've had sex with some wonderful men who feel the same. I've always had a big sex drive since I hit puberty, now I'm in my 60's I still love sex and it shows no sign of abating.
hi just came back on site.always interested in mature ladies,love to chat to you,

Just watched Shogun. Japanese Tea Houses could fix a lot of problems.🤣🤣🤣

Holy! Mother of Batman!!! The boy who would have gotten me fired as a teacher 20 years ago gave me a HUG at the local convenience store. It said more than just a friendly missed seeing you hug. It was a hug that said I want to be in your bed. After a few chats, he found his way to my bedroom and into my bed.

Holy! Mother of Batman!!! The boy who would have gotten me fired as a teacher 20 years ago gave me a HUG at the local convenience store. It said more than just a friendly missed seeing you hug. It was a hug that said I want to be in your bed. After a few chats, he found his way to my bedroom and into my bed.
So it turned out good❤️

I was temporarily living in a flat with a common sky view balcony with a lone lady looking like 50+age. I have observed a young boy visiting her often and stay for an hour or more many times. once when i was moving in the balcony at night, light was on in her room glass door i happened to see her bend over the bed and the boy was sodomizing her. whenever that boy passed by my door to go to that flat usually late evening. i couldnt help the temptation to peep briefly.

I was temporarily living in a flat with a common sky view balcony with a lone lady looking like 50+age. I have observed a young boy visiting her often and stay for an hour or more many times. once when i was moving in the balcony at night, light was on in her room glass door i happened to see her bend over the bed and the boy was sodomizing her. whenever that boy passed by my door to go to that flat usually late evening. i couldnt help the temptation to peep briefly.
Lucky boy! Every young man’s dreams ! I asked an older women to break my cherry and she wouldn’t broke my little heart!

I have been flirting with a cousins widow. We send each other messages constantly . My goal is to get in her pants or at least have her send me nude photos. Every time I think we are getting close to hooking up , she backs off. Then it all starts over , till the next time she gets cold feet.

I have been flirting with a cousins widow. We send each other messages constantly . My goal is to get in her pants or at least have her send me nude photos. Every time I think we are getting close to hooking up , she backs off. Then it all starts over , till the next time she gets cold feet.
I think you just have to break through once and then just hang on for the ride. It is that first time that is hard for them but once they finally do it, they are going to want more.

Depending on how long she has been a widow. Don’t give up. It might take her a while until she can decide she can play. But once she begins….

Compassion and care go a long way .

I'm not 55, I'm almost 50 and have been a widow for near 2½ years. For myself, I was promiscuous since I was 18.. but, I was a very independent woman my whole life, and enjoyed having sexual encounters often😉

I'm thinking that the reason older widows may turn slutty is because a lot of women lived with their parents until they turned 18, then got married right away?
When I was 18, I babysat for a lady who had just left her husband. Her story was just that, as I described above. Married right out of high school, now she was feeling lost.

So, the women are now single/widowed and death does something to the libido. At least for me. Mine increased after my spouse died. I didn't go for anyone IRL, only virtual.. but I use orgasms to cover the pain.,

I hope this helps🤩
Ohhh my… that is so touching yet made me smile, hiding the pain with orgasms, 😏 can’t think of any better exercise in our autumn days.

Oh my word you wicked woman, absolutely fantastic using your womanly wiles to tempt a young buck into satisfying your desires 😈😋

I am not sure that too many women are abandoning all sexual norms but as we get older, we realize it is silly to pass up having some fun just because some people think it is not proper. That might be a simple hook up with a man just for the sex or it might mean trying some new things like BDSM or group sex.

I am not sure that too many women are abandoning all sexual norms but as we get older, we realize it is silly to pass up having some fun just because some people think it is not proper. That might be a simple hook up with a man just for the sex or it might mean trying some new things like BDSM or group sex.
🤗

Just discovered this thread. 66yo MWM but it takes me back to younger days and a widow who was a great friend of my parents. I used to do a lot of chores around her house. We never acted on our attraction but were certainly open with our conversations and more. Can share more privately if interested.

This😍😍😍

Love this.... live like there's no tomorrow

Love this.... live like there's no tomorrow
I think that's it, right? When you've been with someone a while, and they pass away, a part of you will always be missing.
When I was with my husband, I was the wild partner in all ways... But our marriage was a bit vanilla.
I now embrace myself more and my desires to have a certain partner are achieved..
Life is a challenge at best, but I choose to live the rest of mine in fun and as much pleasure as possible.. Fuck what anyone thinks!

I think that's it, right? When you've been with someone a while, and they pass away, a part of you will always be missing.
When I was with my husband, I was the wild partner in all ways... But our marriage was a bit vanilla.
I now embrace myself more and my desires to have a certain partner are achieved..
Life is a challenge at best, but I choose to live the rest of mine in fun and as much pleasure as possible.. Fuck what anyone thinks!
I absolutely couldn't agree more, I know this life is the longest thing we'll ever do but it's still such a short time to let it just pass by without enjoyable experiences. So I reckon I'd not just like to slowly pass thru the pearly gates, rather I'd like to speed up to them in a open top car with music blaring and a BBW sat naked on my lap, and YES "Fuck what anyone thinks"

We do need to be safe and sane but still that leaves a lot of things than can be fun if we will just embrace. I agree with your attitude and applaud your taking charge of your life.

Back