Older Widows abandoning all sexual norms?

I think that one issue is that women tend to get wrapped up in being a good wife and mother when they get married and once the kids are grown and on their own and especially after losing a husband they cared for, they may well decide to indulge their sexual side. An older women is no longer a virgin, knows what sex is all about and probably does not have to worry about getting knocked up. I know for myself as I get older, there is that feeling of "if not now, when".
Good for you

As an older widow, I know that my libido is still strong (why am I here). I can enjoy sex without the trappings of life. I don't need to worry about cheating, I don't have to worry about getting pregnant. I don't want a marriage; I had that. I want the thrill that sex brings. I want communication. I don't want it broadcast to the world that I'm still enjoy sexual relations. Just because widows are older doesn't mean they can't be great partners.
aptly said dear

Had an older woman TA in grad school. She was a recent widow and she confessed that she hadn't been with anybody but her husband who died the year before. Frankly, I wasn't sure whether I should take it slow or fast........ turned out not to be the concern. She let me slowly undress her. When I got a hold of her smallish breast, she started losing control and came JUST from my sucking her breast. When I finished she looked satisfied. I laughed and told her we were just getting started. Still one image is burned into my brain. When I penetrated her deeply (no concerns about pregnancy). She threw wide her legs and watched, propped up on her elbows as started slow and deep and eventually hard and fast. I decided I should slo it down........"AWWWGGG" she screamed and then, "OH FUCK ME!!" Later she apologized for being so bad. I laughed and said, "Only apologize if you regretted what we did.....Did you?" She blushed so deep as she rolled over on her tummy and offered me doggie style.

Honestly the affair did NOT last long.......I was exhausted
damn hot

While in college I had an experience that was just wonderful. While in second year I was doing work experience and having sex with a 54yo woman who worked there. She was widowed and her son was 2 years older than me in the same college.
god damn hot....kudos young man

I absolutely adore older women, most hubbies treat them like antiques, however, they now only peaking in their lives. Kids r out of the house, internet is closr than evr perhaps leading to unimaginable cravings. I find them absolutely amazing, their intellect, personal hygiene, sense of dress & not to mention stamina. Boy o boy, they are a treat beyond ur wildest imagination. Most I've seen are between 59 & 70. All I can say is WOW, they are absolutely amazing in every sense. A women beyond your wildest dreams, yet an absolute lady - I luv that
love it buddy

It really shouldn't surprise anyone that older women are more open about having their sexual needs met. The days of a widow woman wearing black for the rest of her days and living in sexual isolation died out generations ago. The women of my age, (early 70's), went through their teenage years in the mid 1960's and 1970's. These were the days of the summer of love, the contraceptive pill was available, the era of "burn the bra", these women grew up more sexually liberated than any generation before them. It's no wonder that old folks homes are hotbeds of vice and widowed grannies are getting their sexual needs met by keen young lotharios,

It really shouldn't surprise anyone that older women are more open about having their sexual needs met. The days of a widow woman wearing black for the rest of her days and living in sexual isolation died out generations ago. The women of my age, (early 70's), went through their teenage years in the mid 1960's and 1970's. These were the days of the summer of love, the contraceptive pill was available, the era of "burn the bra", these women grew up more sexually liberated than any generation before them. It's no wonder that old folks homes are hotbeds of vice and widowed grannies are getting their sexual needs met by keen young lotharios,
agree agree agree

I have a 63 year old widow lover. She was always a sexual person even as a married woman she would have affairs as well as be a sexual object at parties. She takes vacation to Vegas twice a year and she’s always showing me pics of her trips including pics of people that she met. Many of them over the past 6 years have been black and younger men as well. She doesn’t say anything that she fucks these men but some of her poses and the fact I’ve fucked her the day she comes home from a trip to experience her pussy being easier to enter a Han normal if we don’t have sex for a week.
I don’t know about other older widows but I believe that my experience with my lover is simply that she’s always loved sex and doesn’t make excuses for her cheating or fucking cheating men.

I have a 63 year old widow lover. She was always a sexual person even as a married woman she would have affairs as well as be a sexual object at parties. She takes vacation to Vegas twice a year and she’s always showing me pics of her trips including pics of people that she met. Many of them over the past 6 years have been black and younger men as well. She doesn’t say anything that she fucks these men but some of her poses and the fact I’ve fucked her the day she comes home from a trip to experience her pussy being easier to enter a Han normal if we don’t have sex for a week.
I don’t know about other older widows but I believe that my experience with my lover is simply that she’s always loved sex and doesn’t make excuses for her cheating or fucking cheating men.
Very hot thinking she is getting all those black cocks and is so loose when she gets home

Mid 60's widow for over 10 years.
I haven't been with another man, but REALLY curious/interested in meeting and perhaps being intimate with another mature woman.
So perhaps yes ... we do deviate from the sexual "norm".
Take lube with you. I hadn’t been with a man for over ten years and I was tight and horny and wanted it now do it would have been better with lube. It was good anyway

As an older widow, I know that my libido is still strong (why am I here). I can enjoy sex without the trappings of life. I don't need to worry about cheating, I don't have to worry about getting pregnant. I don't want a marriage; I had that. I want the thrill that sex brings. I want communication. I don't want it broadcast to the world that I'm still enjoy sexual relations. Just because widows are older doesn't mean they can't be great partners.
Fantastic partners xxxx

I know of a middle aged single woman (i think she may be divorce or widowed), living next door in our flat. common balcony and fire escape. I have on many occasions observed a fit young boy visiting her and the clear sounds of sex through the common wall. i was tempted to peep through the door crack and found them engaged in bareback anal sex in various postures on many occasions. both were traveling in a different crazy anal sex mating, they never bothered to look up and secure privacy.
Thanks for all the likes.

On the topic...

I don't see how a widowed woman should be seen as abandoning the sexual norm, or worse, being seen as a slut.

I have seen many women, not just widows or mature women, but also young and married women, enjoying their sexuality and fetishes with their partners.
Perhaps because their partners did not allow them to fulfill their 'sexual norms' with them, they are now free to do so, with whoever they wish.

The fact is that with the internet, anyone has access to countless information, and with that, they also learned that those obscene thoughts they had were not so obscene after all.

Being able to enjoy the lust of their bodies, even in their adulthood, without their partners, is a beautiful thing.

And men (and women) who respect these women, and know how to give them the pleasure they can still feel, will benefit from a great partner with multiple and delicious orgasms.

I'm a cuckquean, and I have young and old friends, who I love to let my partner have sex with... And seeing these ladies having their multiple and delicious orgasms is the best part.

Let women, widows or not, be happy... But don't call them sluts.

Back