On The Third Anniversary Of The Abbey Gate Catastrophe

Do you have a source that identifies who gave trump permission to film at Arlington National Cemetery? Doing campaign stuff there is against the law, ya know.
It was an NPR hit piece.

The view from an Arlington honor guard:

The veteran, Lucas O’Hara, said on social media that he worked at Arlington for three years during his time in the military, and he lauded Trump's composure at the event. Meanwhile, the Trump campaign is facing criticism following reports that cemetery staff warned them not to take photographs at the Monday event.

"I have witnessed over 75 wreath laying ceremonies performed by politicians and conducted 524 funerals in this cemetery during the time I served in the Presidential Honor Guard for three years. What I got to witness yesterday was the most respectful and solemn ceremony I have seen," O'Hara wrote.

"There were no speeches, no angles, no weird photo ops just our elected officials and the 45th President respectfully and solemnly honoring the fallen and their families," he added.

1. They had authorization. That means the cemetery Karen didn't have the authority to stop them.

2. Under the 8th Amendment to the Constitution you have a Right to reasonable bail.

3. Bullshit is still bullshit. Especially when it's driven by your TDS.
They had authorization for a political photo op? At Arlington?

It was an NPR hit piece.

The view from an Arlington honor guard:

The veteran, Lucas O’Hara, said on social media that he worked at Arlington for three years during his time in the military, and he lauded Trump's composure at the event. Meanwhile, the Trump campaign is facing criticism following reports that cemetery staff warned them not to take photographs at the Monday event.

"I have witnessed over 75 wreath laying ceremonies performed by politicians and conducted 524 funerals in this cemetery during the time I served in the Presidential Honor Guard for three years. What I got to witness yesterday was the most respectful and solemn ceremony I have seen," O'Hara wrote.

"There were no speeches, no angles, no weird photo ops just our elected officials and the 45th President respectfully and solemnly honoring the fallen and their families," he added.
So trump behaved himself. It was still a political campaign stunt, which is illegal.

Do you have a source that identifies who gave trump permission to film at Arlington National Cemetery? Doing campaign stuff there is against the law, ya know.

He doesn’t. He don’t know jack shit.
What he can do though is ask you if you have proof trump was campaigning. Deflecting POS!

They had authorization for a political photo op? At Arlington?

Sorry to correct you here DA, but this phrasing allows this trash too much wiggle room. The proper question is did the Navas family give authorization.

How do you know what was in Trump's mind? TDS
lol, it doesn’t take TDS to know when trump is marketing himself. My “guess” is that based on his past behavior he doesn’t give any fucks about the anniversary but knows a pr opportunity during the run up to Election Day when he sees one.

lol, it doesn’t take TDS to know when trump is marketing himself. My “guess” is that based on his past behavior he doesn’t give any fucks about the anniversary but knows a pr opportunity during the run up to Election Day when he sees one.
At least he showed, can’t say the same for Kameleon and Brandon, why you ask? Because they don’t care!

That is a flat out lie, but then that's who you are.
Just an educated guess, based on his history of denigrating our troops. Trump doesn't give a shit about our troops anymore than he does anyone else. It was just a transparent and pathetic political stunt. Sad.

Just an educated guess, based on his history of denigrating our troops. Trump doesn't give a shit about our troops anymore than he does anyone else. It was just a transparent and pathetic political stunt. Sad.
You mean an uneducated guess, right?

Back