Remember The Words Of Joe Biden In 2019

Ended INF and Open Skies

Most of your list had no impact on Russia in either direction

And the whole storage restriction on the javelins was just weird AF. I had heard there were also restrictions on when they could be deployed, but since I can't find any source to affirm my memory there, not worth considering outside of mentioning that.
Dude keep your head in the sand. You clearly hate trump.
facts are facts tho…. North Korea, shut down launches during trump… China, stopped in S. China sea, Russia, quiet, Middle East started on cooperating with each other…. You tell other posters to Fuck off. You are fucking ignorant and won’t look at facts…. Russia, Russia Russia right?

our adversaries stood down because we were leaders under Trump…

under Biden (Obama) adversaries know we are soft…. Watch Taiwan is going down net… open your eyes… or are you happy to be a lap dog to Russia and China

But RG, I don't think it's the West's weakness (being gutted by covid, Biden and so on) that emboldened Putin.

It was Kazachstan + the possibility of Ukraine joining NATO/EU, the talks from november.

Dude keep your head in the sand. You clearly hate trump.
facts are facts tho…. North Korea, shut down launches during trump… China, stopped in S. China sea, Russia, quiet, Middle East started on cooperating with each other…. You tell other posters to Fuck off. You are fucking ignorant and won’t look at facts…. Russia, Russia Russia right?

our adversaries stood down because we were leaders under Trump…

under Biden (Obama) adversaries know we are soft…. Watch Taiwan is going down net… open your eyes… or are you happy to be a lap dog to Russia and China
Lol..I just added factual statements to a curate list from a Trumpie. Sounds like you drank the same Kool aid.

Russia is the aggressor and the problem regardless of who sits in the white house. Maybe take either Trump or Putin's cock out of your mouth for a while

Trashing Trump isn't a solution. And if you can't define the root problem, you can't solve the problem.

This IS Biden's problem. What Trump would or wouldn't do is merely conjecture. Pipe dreams, bull shit.

The way things are going it's going to get even uglier than it is now.

Example: How many instances can you pull up for just this morning,
since you seem to indicate that it is a constant
as it is for the Trump fan club...

My last post in that was on the 20th (today being the 27th) and it wasn't about Biden.

I guess you think people will see that you posted a link, not click on it and
then assume that you have provided proof incontrovertible...

:eek: Fremdschämen
We know it wasn't about Biden, that wasn't the point. The point was that the last time you smugly asked for links, links were provided, and you coward from the thread.

Ended INF and Open Skies

Most of your list had no impact on Russia in either direction

And the whole storage restriction on the javelins was just weird AF. I had heard there were also restrictions on when they could be deployed, but since I can't find any source to affirm my memory there, not worth considering outside of mentioning that.
INF was ended because the Russians did nothing but cheat. INF did nothin but hold us back, and ending it was a signal to Putin that we were no longer going to be bound by its limits.

INF was ended because the Russians did nothing but cheat. INF did nothin but hold us back, and ending it was a signal to Putin that we were no longer going to be bound by its limits.
Yes, I get that you voted for Trump

Yes, I get that you voted for Trump
Believe it or not, reality does exist, and it not kind to the port-side view of the world:

The United States on Friday pulled out of the Intermediate Range Nuclear Forces (INF) treaty to develop its own new missiles after the Russians refused to destroy their new missiles NATO says violate the pact.

“Russia failed to return to full and verified compliance through the destruction of its noncompliant missile system, the SSC-8 or 9M729 ground-launched, intermediate-range cruise missile,” said Secretary of State Mike Pompeo. “Russia is solely responsible for the treaty’s demise.”

https://www.voanews.com/a/usa_us-leaves-inf-treaty-says-russia-solely-responsible/6173090.html

Back