Orgasm Denial....

Desdemona said:
It starts to hurt in a bad way after a while. I can see it as a punishment.

It was supposed to last for half an hour, but she begged so well that I ended it after 20 minutes. Guess I'm just a big softie!

FungiUg said:
It was supposed to last for half an hour, but she begged so well that I ended it after 20 minutes. Guess I'm just a big softie!

Yup! :D

20 minutes is about the max I've done and I hurt after that. Not that I mind, though. :devil:

SierraMoon said:
My Sir loves to deny me orgasms. My question is.... If they continually deny you orgasms, and the sexual frustration keeps building... how do they expect you to not be horny all the time??

i find myself thinking about sex all the time now, as i am not allowed to play without him present, or his permission. When i do get to talk to him on the phone (we are in an LDR), and he teases me to the brink of orgasm, then denies me... It just makes me want that orgasm all the more... :D

My lady tis obvious that is exactly the feelings he wants from you.

Also I have tried making the lady get to the edge and although good for the lady tis still better by far to just not let her stop till it suits myself, then I love to make her carry on till she comes for a second or third time. Now that is a rush and is true power

Yes, and when this occurs early in the morning, being forced to exercise such orgasmic reactions time and time again, one right after the other, one cannot function at work later in the day.
:p

Back