Our Big Announcement.

Congratulations and best wishes for much happiness to the two of you.

Congratualations,

To two of the classiest and quality people I've read here. I wish you both the best.

In peace,

activesense

Re: i'm just grinning my fool head off!

DRxBlue said:
i admit, when i hit the link and the thread title came up about "jumping the broom", at first i thought that the two of you were taking up WITCHCRAFT!

Watch it, Blue. I resemble that remark. ;)

Many congratulations to Caroline and Sam! You both impress the hell out of me with your intelligence, generous spirits, and devotion to each other. I wish you many years of blissful union.

What wonderful news to return to!

Caroline honey just wanted to add my congratulations to the pile.

and to everyone else - hi again!!! I had a wonderful day and a wonderful two weeks on the island - hope you have all been well and I'll try and catch up with the wealth of posts from the past 3 weeks!!!

Wow! Congratulations love!
I am so so happy for you!

And, a lil jealous of Sam. ;)

Be happy, Caroline- so happy. :rose:

My goodness, I have to believe our marriage will truly be blessed by the good wishes of so many wonderful friends.
Thank you all so much.
And dear petrel, when you get caught up we will want to read all about your beautiful wedding and honeymoon!

Each time I come to this place I am struck anew with the kindness I find.
Once more I will echo my Caroline. Your good wishes are a blesssing to us.Thank you.

Well, as yet I do not have the pleasure of knowing either of you enough to offer a very personal message, but from reading your GB post, I have to say - congratulations to both of you. The dedication and commitment shown in how you both worked through the issues you mentioned is, I sincerely hope, an indication of how well you will continue to work together. May your gods bless you, and may peace, love and excitement go with you always.

Once again, my heartfelt thanks to you dear friends, both old and new.

You both deserve every iota of happiness that you will bring each other. Best of lovely wishes to both of you.

So...CarolineOh says to petrel

CarolineOh said:

Sweetie, I am more than happy to share with you!

and i start thinking...:rolleyes:
i have such a literal and graphic imagination too...:p

i'm still thinking...:eek:

STOP THAT Blue!! :(

OK..i'll be good :heart:

:rose:Blue

Re: So...CarolineOh says to petrel

DRxBlue said:

and i start thinking...:rolleyes:
i have such a literal and graphic imagination too...:p

i'm still thinking...:eek:

STOP THAT Blue!! :(

OK..i'll be good :heart:

:rose:Blue

Oh, Blue, I have to wonder at the limits of your imagination. After all, we are all three switchy, so how many permutations can you think of?

The Doctor is presently unavailable...

His head is now submerged in liquid nitrogen. Apparently some recent calculation has caused a data overflow situation. He just couldn't stop thinking.

We are afraid that being chilled to such temperatures may result in his circuitry beginning to superconduct, but we had to do something about the smoke coming out of his ears.

Apparently the problem was not so much the variations of possible actions by the participants. His trouble began when he started working out the camera angles for recording the experiment.

The last thing he said was "The colors, the textures ... f-stop, Kodachrome!"

We hope to have him back online soon.

Henry Beaker
;)

(edited because it was overly redundant too much)

Last edited:
Re: Re: So...CarolineOh says to petrel

CarolineOh said:

Oh, Blue, I have to wonder at the limits of your imagination. After all, we are all three switchy, so how many permutations can you think of?

what interesting thoughts my dears - now you know such excitment isn't good for me - i might go all wobbly and start booking my tickets to the US before I've paid of the honeymoon!!!

Blue you are a sweetheart and a gentleman! and Caroline honey we shoudl talk about dresses and stuff once you've started setting dates and such like for the big day!

Back