Our FLR journey

Good thread and good for you two of you.
I tried to get my wife interested years ago, she even read the “Around Her Finger” book which I actually thought would improve our marriage but she wasn’t interested. I think she equated submissive with weak and she hates weak men, wants a masculine husband. I think we could have had both but she never went for it

Slowly happening. Last week I told my wife i want her to control my orgasms. I made it until Saturday morning and because I'm a weak bitch I jerked off. Although my wife wouldn't have known, I did. So I locked my cock up. When she got home I told her I have no self control and jerked off so I am locked up. She told me she knew I had no self control and left it at that. 48 hrs or so later I have made my wife cum 3 times with no mention of the cage coming off. I woke her up this morning kissing her ass cheeks amd fingerings her. Before I licked and sucked her clit until she came on my face. Now I'm at work with her scent on me and my cock straining against its cage. Although I'm still technically "topping from the bottom" in a sense. I'm hoping that something clicks and she fully takes over.
Amazing

Good thread and good for you two of you.
I tried to get my wife interested years ago, she even read the “Around Her Finger” book which I actually thought would improve our marriage but she wasn’t interested. I think she equated submissive with weak and she hates weak men, wants a masculine husband. I think we could have had both but she never went for it
Never too late. I also gave my wife that “Arounf Her Finger” book and she absolutely hated it. Now, nearly 20 years later, we have been in an FLR for many years. I did not give up. She has seen that I continue to be stron in many ways, most of all support her emotionally, but also do very “masculine” household tasks (repair, etc.), dress masculine in outer clothing, etc. BUT, after many talks about this, she began to realize that I needed her authority, the house ran more efficiently with her in charge, that I was not capable of managing my own orgasms (I confessed my masturbation), and that she benefited greatly from my service in household chores (she hasn’t cleaned a bathroom in years) and the bedroom ( her orgasms are my goal and our sex life has improved drama t lly since she began restricting my orgasms.

The key is that I did not give up. She saw how much I wanted and needed this, and now sees that we are both happier. Feel free to PM me. Never too late! We have several couples friends who no longer have sex. I remain aroused by and devoted to my wife!

Back