panties yes or no

As a man - yes I am wearing panties right now and wear them to go out whenever possible.

I dreamt of a woman who had no panties on (a neighbour) -I was over at her house , she had just shown me some photos in an album (some of her in bikini) - I said I would like to see more - she said there maybe some in the loft so we went up into the loft and were digging them out. At this point her hubby came home and called up stairs - she told me to be quiet as he would be jealous and get tetchy and that he had only called in for his jacket and would not be long, she told him not to go into the loft as she was wrapping a present up for him - I heard them on the landing below and he said he had a few minutes and was horny and that he wanted to fuck her - she kinda deflected him at first the she said OK and that the idea had made her horny and that he should fuck her there and then on the landing while she leaned up against the loft ladder - they fucked quickly and I could hear her moan - I was as still as a rock in the loft (not daring to move for making a sound) - I was hard as a rock in the loft (so wanting to respond to what was happening but not daring to!) He emptied his load into her, told her he loved her and said he had to go as John was in the van outside waiting ;)!
She then sheepishly made her way up the ladder in a state and smiled at me - I stood there unbuckled my trousers and let them dr9op - letting my cock spring free and told to come and finish me off....................... whilst crouching in front of me I saw her hike her skirt up and finger her pantiless pussy.

Good morning lit

On the way to the have you masturbated yet today thread ;)

I love wearing comfy underwear. When it gets because of someone is pretty erotic for me sometimes.

Depends on the kind and what she's wearing outside. I like it both ways.

I stopped wearing panties when I was 8 :rolleyes: I only wear some lacy thongs when I'm in the mood like for a photo or to seduce a man into undressing me. On a normal day like errands, school, work, around the house, panties free.

Back