panties yes or no

I’m most always wearing panties. There have been times when my bf and I are out that I’ll go to the ladies room and take them off. Then I’ll let him get his hand up my skirt to find what he’s in store for when we get home. :eek:

Yes I am wearing it right now. I will remove it at night in my home because I like to sleep in my birthday suit 😉

From a man's point of view: panties rarely get in the way anyway. It can be great fun to tease her through her panties. They can be pulled, and rubbed against her. They can always be moved to the side when necessary. I think nothing tells a woman how badly you want sex with her than when you tear them off, or jerk them down, or even sensuously slide them down while describing how much you enjoy what you see and what you will be doing to it.

Right now I have none on, and I feel gloriously free. Normally when I go out I wear panties, though sometimes in the summer and spring if I wear a longish skirt or some flow-y pants I'll go without.

From a man's point of view: panties rarely get in the way anyway. It can be great fun to tease her through her panties. They can be pulled, and rubbed against her. They can always be moved to the side when necessary. I think nothing tells a woman how badly you want sex with her than when you tear them off, or jerk them down, or even sensuously slide them down while describing how much you enjoy what you see and what you will be doing to it.

I don’t feel my wearing panties as being in the way for our play time. I like how it often begins with him teasing me through my panties. The feeling of him sliding his finger along my slit, only that thin wisp of material keeping him from slipping it inside me. And I know he enjoys feeling how wet they can get from my desire to have him inside me. I like having him sensuously peeling them off of me, that feeling that I’m being unwrapped to allow him access to my most feminine charms. :eek:

MMMM yes reading stories and posts in pink panties pink bra and pink fluffy socks feeling so naughty:) and happy after what my master said to me

Last edited:
Right now I have none on, and I feel gloriously free. Normally when I go out I wear panties, though sometimes in the summer and spring if I wear a longish skirt or some flow-y pants I'll go without.

Lovely thoughts come to mind...... ;)

I don't wear them in normal daily life.
Ill put them on for sexy time to dress up.

Back