panties yes or no

Only time I wore any kind of undies was during that time of the month. Otherwise, no undies or bras, I hate how they feel against my skin.

I try to avoid wearing panties as much as possible because I just feel more comfortable without them. I had to wear some on Sunday though because I was out with my family and I was wearing a dress but there was a really cute waiter at the restaurant we went to and I certainly wouldn't have minded him getting an eyeful.

I try to avoid wearing panties as much as possible because I just feel more comfortable without them. I had to wear some on Sunday though because I was out with my family and I was wearing a dress but there was a really cute waiter at the restaurant we went to and I certainly wouldn't have minded him getting an eyeful.

oh, to be a waiter again. Lol.

If I'm wearing jeans then yes, underneath I'm wearing cotton boy shorts or satin bikinis. Thongs and lingerie are usually "for play only" although there are days I'll wear garters to the office. 80% of the time I'm going commando.

If I'm wearing jeans then yes, underneath I'm wearing cotton boy shorts or satin bikinis. Thongs and lingerie are usually "for play only" although there are days I'll wear garters to the office. 80% of the time I'm going commando.

So i was wondering if there are any openings where you work ;)

(sorry, had to)

No, they tend to get in the way and for some reason, guys seem to like stealing my panties as a trophy or something.

Back