panties yes or no

I seem to be the only one who thinks sexy underwear is hotter than no underwear. Guys seem to like the idea of a girl going out in a dress with nothing underneath, but a sexy thong is hotter I think.

I for one love getting a peak, flash, a good look under a ladies dress an seeing what kind of panties or thong she is wearing under it. Thinking whats under those panties makes it even hotter mmmm

Cant wait till you hopefully post a picture or two of your panties on you mmmmmm

Abbie, right here on this thread be a good one for you in your panties mmmmm I sent you a pm

I mean, if you guys insist...

attachment.php

Last edited:
Dollie

I really like the hooked or unhooked thread so why not ask, are you wearing panties right now and also do you wear panties when you go out?
Most of the time no. If around family and kids while wearing a short skirt yes.

I do not wear knickers I don't own any, haven't had any since I've was 14
I was brought up without panties or bra way before my teens. So why start when dating or married? Like above, panties only around kids or family when wearing something short.

Thanks guys. Super horny tonight. I only took 2 for you Lit, last one for tonight. I'm feeling like such a dirty slut...

EDIT: Sorry if this is the wrong thread!!!

attachment.php

Last edited:
Thanks guys. Super horny tonight. I only took 2 for you Lit, last one for tonight. I'm feeling like such a dirty slut...

EDIT: Sorry if this is the wrong thread!!!

attachment.php

That picture of you can be posted anywhere you like it. I'm super glad you posted it mmmmmm

Back