panties yes or no

I always wear panties when I leave the house. But when I'm relaxing in the house and/or sleeping, no panties. You gotta be comfy!

I've been a very firm believer and practitioner of "Commandoism" forr many years. My best friend mentioned she didn't wear underwear and, having struggled with weggies all my life, it was a pivotal point in my life. The realization that I didn't have to wear undies also brought me to discover other magical things like walking around naked after a shower, and sleeping naked.

As a woman, menstruation is a pretty difficult thing to navigate in these situations, but I've learned how to deal with it, and accepted that once in a blue I HAVE to wear undies... luckily, last year I met a guy on reddit who introduced me to thongs. I was surprised to find that I like them more than i could've imagined... still... I am a daily, devout Commandoist :)

Last edited:
I've been a very firm believer and practitioner of "Commandoism" since I was 14. My best friend mentioned she didn't wear underwear and, having struggled with weggies all my life, it was a pivotal point in my life. The realization that I didn't have to wear undies also brought me to discover other magical things like walking around naked after a shower, and sleeping naked.

As a woman, menstruation is a pretty difficult thing to navigate in these situations, but I've learned how to deal with it, and accepted that once in a blue I HAVE to wear undies... luckily, last year I met a guy on reddit who introduced me to thongs. I was surprised to find that I like them more than i could've imagined... still... I am a daily, devout Commandoist :)
I find that very pleasing you being without panties , very pleasing and it keeps me from taking them from you :)

I've been a very firm believer and practitioner of "Commandoism" forr many years. My best friend mentioned she didn't wear underwear and, having struggled with weggies all my life, it was a pivotal point in my life. The realization that I didn't have to wear undies also brought me to discover other magical things like walking around naked after a shower, and sleeping naked.

“Having struggled with weggies all my life.”

I had no idea this was a thing. I sympathize, dear.

re: bear bottom

I've been a very firm believer and practitioner of "Commandoism" forr many years. My best friend mentioned she didn't wear underwear and, having struggled with weggies all my life, it was a pivotal point in my life. The realization that I didn't have to wear undies also brought me to discover other magical things like walking around naked after a shower, and sleeping naked. ...l

*wedgies

Back