Partners Past? What have you been told?

This has been a fascinating conversation.

A recent partner entirely changed my experience with past experience sharing. She casually mentioned being ‘Houdinied’ once and the flood doors opened.

Sharing specific past experiences became an occasional part of our hookups. We never exchanged exact numbers, just retold past experiences while we fucked. Those were some exceptional sessions. She had some really edgy stories and it lit something up on me that I was previously unaware of.

So good.

After splitting up, there have been some follow-up trysts that capitalize on the experiences we have had since our split. Still great.

I understand why it doesn’t work for everyone and every relationship. It wouldn’t work for all of mine. Just struck lightning I guess. So many great memories.

Let’s hear what you have been told
I have the opposite problem as a male. I am very hesitant to disclose my past history to a new woman, as I have participated in some kinky shit, as well as being the bull in a number of cuckold relationships. I have done a number of husbands for their wife, and don't really think a new woman wants to hear that.

My man has shared his bad boy past with me. I find it super hot and was not alarmed with anything he shared. I was like yo Daddy this is crazy! you remind me of the male characters I write about lol. He told me I saved his life and I'm the first girl he's fallen for. I'm an open book so I disclosed everything about myself to him. For him to tell me I saved his life, I can't help but feel special and happy he even let me into his heart :love: ✨

Man, which wife…2nd wife very cold in bed, almost like she had been hurt, real shame all the way around, she passed in 2004 , age 49. Current wife an open book

I love talking with a partner about our sexual pasts. It's not a jealousy or scorekeeping thing. I don't care if she's had one or one hundred. In fact, the more she's been with the more turned on I get when she tells me about them. My last girlfriend and I would talk about past partners and end up fucking each other's brains out.

Why the fuck would anyone want to know this???? I ask sexual history such as: have you used a condom, been tested, have any STDS. I don't need a stupid number and neither does the other person. Be safe and smart about sex.

I get asked how many times I orgasmed more then I get asked about fuck numbers.

I guess what's been running around TikTok is the idea of a high count woman vs a low count woman, and how they interact with a man. What this whole thread has convinced me of is that I have been completely right to be a hard ass when it comes to condom use.

My husband asked me many times about my past. He knew I had been with numerous men before him but he had no idea of the number or frequency. I always played coy and never told him anything. “Not as many as you would think”, ”I don’t remember”, “Under 10”, “It doesn’t matter, I have you now”, and so on.
He finally gave up asking…lol…Oh if he only knew…lol

I never asked him for a number and he never talked about his past.
so your content being in a relationship that's based off of deception?? By your logic its ok to decieve your partner telling them what they want to hear?

Well said. I don't know what anyone gets out of knowing.
The problem is that the more partners you have the more you have to compare to. Its easy to pick and choose the best traits of all your exes expect someone that doesnt exist. No one will meet everything you will desire.

God' Im such a weirdo here. I can't believe it, I'm like a super out-dated type or what?

I'm gay but I always wanted to share my body with people whom I would love and I managed to do so.
I tried to hook up once and it was a disaster for me, I run away. I only was in long term relationships.
I absolutely like to have that chemistry and tender feelings to other person...

i'm starting to think I'm probably from another planet :D Like... Pluto, most likely :D

I have been told that as a man I should stop trying to be a man because I have never preformed as a man. I believe her.

I don't think ones sexual past is any partners business. It's us now, why does it matter who happened back then?

God' Im such a weirdo here. I can't believe it, I'm like a super out-dated type or what?

I'm gay but I always wanted to share my body with people whom I would love and I managed to do so.
I tried to hook up once and it was a disaster for me, I run away. I only was in long term relationships.
I absolutely like to have that chemistry and tender feelings to other person...

i'm starting to think I'm probably from another planet :D Like... Pluto, most likely :D

I get ya. I don't respond well to hook-ups either.

My wife and I shared our parts on our drive across country when I left the service. She didn’t have too many before me, but I had quite a few. She loved hearing about them, and I think it turned both of us on talking about it. Even after all these years, she’ll bring it one of them up. The one she was most interested in was the older married woman and her daughter that I was seeing before the military.

60-80 partners......that's crazy!! Even crazier its true and probably the average....

Wonder how many marriages and relationships April's put under stress with blokes skimming through this thread.

While I can appreciate the reasons behind dishonesty, honesty is something I always welcome more. I’m a good man, by the way, or at least I aspire to the position. Just in case any women here are looking for that.

I’m not going to say a lot about my past in public. You’ll have to ask me privately and share yours in return. You can read my stories here for some of my parallel universe versions’ encounters. Enjoy!

No surprises here, had plenty of female friends over the years who have opened up to me about there sexual experience more than they’ve ever told there boyfriends/partners. Many of them were shocked by how little experience I had in comparison. I’m still waiting for the penny to drop with my wife about the amount of stuff she downloaded to me after a drunken one nightstand with a former housemate. That conveniently Got forgotten when she was trying to get with me.

Do you know about your partner's past? What have you been told? Do you believe them? Suspicious? Maybe my story will make you reflect on what you have been told.

Why do men always want to know a number? The majority of women don't keep score. It's not a game for us.

Telling my man about my past is something I have always avoided. Most guys I have dated, including my husband, have asked me about my past. I have always been very coy and played the sweet girl next door card. I have never admitted to being with more than five guys and always add that I regret not being with more women. Yes, it's laughable, but this is what guys want to hear-need to hear.

It's not because I am ashamed, but because society has preconceived ideas about experienced women. Women are not respected for being promiscuous. A polite way of expressing some men's enjoyment of promiscuity is to say that they like the ladies. They are fondly referred to as "a lady's man." There is no equivalent polite expression to describe a woman who is promiscuous. She is often referred to as a slut.

How many women have experienced slut-shaming at some point in their lives? The term "lady" is used as a form of respect that is needed because of the disrespect men often display towards women.

Well, guys, I have news for you. Women are propositioned all the time, not just in bars or online, but also in elevators, offices, trains, grocery stores, and coffee shops. The world is full of male predators. Women have their pick of men, and occasionally they take the bait. Some more often than others. Even if a woman tells you about her past, believe me, she is only revealing the tip of the iceberg.

My girlfriends and I used to laugh hysterically when we told stories about the conversations we had with our boyfriends about our past. We know exactly what you want to hear. I myself always play the innocent, sweet girl next door; the guys lap it up.

One of my good friends in college was very sweet and innocent-looking. She had sex with more men than any other girl I knew. She would have sex with two or three guys a week. We not only talked about it, but I saw it first hand. Every weekend, she would meet a handful of guys and have sex with them throughout the week. Over the course of four years of college, she went through hundreds of guys. From her appearance, you would never guess she was that promiscuous.

After she married, and we were reminiscing about old times, she mentioned that she told her husband that she had only slept with four guys before him. I couldn't believe it, but he believed her. She told me that's exactly what he wanted to hear. She was so right.

So you keep asking. You really want to know. How many men, how many times, how good were they? You ask with apprehension. Were they as big as you, you ask with apprehension? Do I still masturbate while thinking about precious sexual experiences? What was the best? And finally, how do you stack up against the competition?

So my friends, in a moment of weakness, I will answer a few of your questions as honestly as possible. Besides, many of you have already read most of my stories anyway. I'm thinking you have a pretty good idea.

So let me explain. First of all, I don't keep a tally or a journal, so I have honestly lost count. You also have to remember that we are talking about a lifetime of adventures. It all started at eighteen and continues up to the present day, which is close to... Um-mm, well, let us skip that part. Let's just say it's been many, many years.

And let me break it up into before and after my marriage, because there is a big difference.

Like most young people, I partied every weekend, and things were pretty wild. When I was young, guys used and abused me at every turn (read my many stories). I was a sheep among wolves, and they preyed on me. I was young, timid, and naive. Sex was new to me, and I had low self-esteem. I embraced the thought of being wanted, of being accepted. I also did not have the confidence to reject strong-willed men. Yes, I was weak.

During these early days, there was a fair bit of casual and random sex. I was disrespected and called many hurtful names. Young men can be very cruel.

In my twenties, I began to have real relationships. During this period, I dated about ten guys, with the occasional slip here and there. So the number of guys was low but the frequency of sex was much higher, which only makes sense being in relationships.

OK, so a number... (Note: I edited this number higher three times already). I think that pre-married, which covers about ten years, I had sex with about sixty to eighty boys or men. In addition, there were many blow jobs, hand jobs, and fumbles, but at least sixty different cocks parted my labia and entered my vagina before I married.

Don't worry, I was on birth control right from the start and many of them wore condoms! In addition to the sixty to eighty cocks that made it inside of me, there were probably another thirty or so more hard cocks that I had touched and made cum with my hands and/or mouth, but those don't count as actual sex per Mr. Clinton's guidelines.

So that averages to about seven men a year over those ten years -- not really that slutty is it? Hell, that can be a slow month for some women or men.

Again, there was a lot of alcohol, and I was often drunk and promiscuous. I'm not proud of some of the situations I got myself into, but such is life, and overall I had fun.

So after I got married, it's a different story. As you might have read in my stories, I lasted six months before slipping into the arms of another man. From there, it was all downhill. After I married, most of my relationships were exclusive affairs. Don was the longest, at around five years. That was the longest stretch of time that I was monogamous (well, excluding infrequent sex with my husband). That relationship ended up in heartache and almost cost me my marriage (that's a story for another day).

After that relationship with Don, I vowed to never get emotionally attached again. Relationships were short-to medium-term flings. There were also numerous short encounters throughout the years.

So, in total, it's safe to say that after marriage, I probably had sex with fewer than thirty men.The affairs resulted in a lot of very enjoyable sex. Being older, the sex was much more erotic and intense. I was much more confident in myself and I climaxed much more frequently than when I was younger. Plus, the relationships were strictly about sex...no dating, no drama, no expectations. Just fun and erotic sex, period.
I can't really say which was the best sex. Most of it was wonderful at the time. If you have read my stories, you know some of the more memorable adventures. I still have many more things to write about.

My favourite kind of sex has always been what I call "virgin boy sex." In my youth, I looked younger than my age, and I attracted a lot of younger guys. Taking a young man's virginity became an obsession for me (fetish maybe). The thrill of knowing I would be his first and that he would remember me for the rest of his life was an overpowering thought. I always made it special for them, and I will carry those memories to my grave. I will/have written about them.

The most intense erotic sexual encounter I had was with my future brother-in-law. Yes, my husband's older brother. During one of my husband's business trips, we found ourselves alone in the house. After a sexually charged evening, he summoned the courage to pin me up against the wall and give me the most passionate kiss I'd ever experienced. His hand travelled up my dress, and once he saw how wet my panties were, he knew he had me. I grabbed his hand and led him into the bedroom. Our clothes fell off before we even hit the bed. He pushed me on the bed and, with no foreplay at all, he implanted his large, thick cock deep inside of me. I just gasped as it parted my wet labia and stretched its way deep inside of me. The taboo of fucking my husband's older brother was so fucking erotic for both of us. He pounded me as no other man had before or after.

In return, I rode him like a possessed horny slut. It was pure animal sex.

And finally, yes, I masturbate to the memories. My brother-in-law's encounter has always been my go-to memory. I find that I masturbate more now when I read the stories I have written.

Oh, I almost forgot. Every guy that has asked me about size has received the same response: "I haven't seen many cocks, (my eye lids flutter as I gaze into their eyes), but yours is definitely the biggest and thickest I have ever seen." As ridiculously funny as that is, that's the God-honest truth...I like to make my men happy.

So let me ask you, what were you told by your significant other? And do you believe her? I can't wait to read your comments.
==================================
You can find my true stories here: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6526715&page=submissions

See my thread for pictures, many which relate to my stories.
https://forum.literotica.com/threads/aprils-sexual-journey.1565816/#post-95138328

Feel free to follow me.
Thank you

That was a long read and I'll confess I didn't read all of it.

I don't give a flying fuck about my wife's past. She's had sex with more people than me, with women and men, whisper it but even with men with bigger cocks than mine, she's been head over heels in love with other people.

And I don't give a shit because she's with me now. She's a grown-up and can decide what she wants, as am I, and we're together because we work, better than either of ours' history worked.

Back