Pegging

pegging is a harmless kink. ..Fetishizing step-kids is not. F'ing gross.

Ugh...

Back in the day, when I was the other guy in cuckold scenarios, and even one or two threesomes with a husband & wife, I was surprised at how many wives wanted to see their husband on his knees, sucking cock. However, on the few that asked me to fuck her husband, she had already been pegging him and giving him anal orgasms, and felt it was time for him to have the real thing. I always told them afterwards that it didn't make them either bi or gay, but just closer to the spouse, as he did it for her

Back in the day, when I was the other guy in cuckold scenarios, and even one or two threesomes with a husband & wife, I was surprised at how many wives wanted to see their husband on his knees, sucking cock. However, on the few that asked me to fuck her husband, she had already been pegging him and giving him anal orgasms, and felt it was time for him to have the real thing. I always told them afterwards that it didn't make them either bi or gay, but just closer to the spouse, as he did it for her
Unfortunately, mine has zero interest in any of that. Can't have it all I guess.

Back