Hope smiles
Brightening the twilight
Dusk dark
Looms the time that’s yet to be

A drink
A kiss
A moment to remember
Celebrate and grieve
I need to use maudlin in a poem. Are you hording any other good words that I could be using?
Happy new year and I love your last stanza.

WickedEve said:
I need to use maudlin in a poem. Are you hording any other good words that I could be using?

Evie, the fool is not hording! He has however been seen herding many good words into a brandy snifter he keeps on his desk in case of emergency.shortfalls of phrasing.

Perhaps he'll let you steal a swig, if your own personal reservoir has dried up...

;)

And a Happy New Year to all you dear poets, and belated birthday wishes to you Eve!
:kiss:

ummmm...and just as an afterthought, I think I'm developing a tongue fetish....

slurp!!! :devil:

tungtied2u said:
ummmm...and just as an afterthought, I think I'm developing a tongue fetish....

slurp!!! :devil:
I was playing with my digital camera this morning. It was either my tongue or my ass. I didn't feel like dropping my pants, so... :p

I wish I was your digital camera......just point me wherever you like..... and push the button....

:D

WickedEve said:

I dunno. I never know what they mean. They just pop into my head and end up on paper. Then I say to myself. "Hey did I use that word correctly?" Then I have to go and look it up.

Happy new year to you as well. May we celebrate and grieve together. You know the drinking and kissing are a given. And how can time spent together be other than memorable?

The_Fool said:
I dunno. I never know what they mean. They just pop into my head and end up on paper. Then I say to myself. "Hey did I use that word correctly?" Then I have to go and look it up.

Happy new year to you as well. May we celebrate and grieve together. You know the drinking and kissing are a given. And how can time spent together be other than memorable?
Here's an interesting dictionary site: http://www.websters-dictionary-online.org/definition/maudlin
It gives you more info than you probably want.
I use dictionary.com It's great to check out iffy words. The definitions and thesaurus can give you good ideas and better words.

You do the drinking. I'll do the kissing. :)

WickedEve said:
I was playing with my digital camera this morning. It was either my tongue or my ass. I didn't feel like dropping my pants, so... :p

You were wearing pants??

oh that's right...it was sunday
:p

Tathagata said:
You were wearing pants??

oh that's right...it was sunday
:p
I was wearing pants because my family was coming to visit. :rolleyes:

flyguy69 said:
You never put pants on when I come to visit. :(
And I never offer to let you sit on my sofa. But you seem happy on the floor, curled up on my pants! :devil:

WickedEve said:
And I never offer to let you sit on my sofa. But you seem happy on the floor, curled up on my pants! :devil:
Are you coughing up a hairball in that av?

WickedEve said:
Ohhh, that's so sad. You poor depraved... I mean deprived man.
That's OK. All I need to be happy is a floor. And a pair of pants to curl up on.

flyguy69 said:
That's OK. All I need to be happy is a floor. And a pair of pants to curl up on.
Come to VA and you can be my new cat. :)
We thought we had a new cat, but he turned out to the neighbor's cat. My kids decided that he was a she, and they named her fluffybell. Fluffybell still comes over for food. I buy cat food, but I get nothing for it. Not a purr, not a scratch. So, I'm looking for a new cat. Come here, flybell. Come on kitty.

WickedEve said:
Come to VA and you can be my new cat. :)
We thought we had a new cat, but he turned out to the neighbor's cat. My kids decided that he was a she, and they named her fluffybell. Fluffybell still comes over for food. I buy cat food, but I get nothing for it. Not a purr, not a scratch. So, I'm looking for a new cat. Come here, flybell. Come on kitty.
:catroar:

Mmm, is that a catnip in your panties?

flyguy69 said:
:catroar:

Mmm, is that a catnip in your panties?
Oh yeah. Sure. That's catnip over there beside the mouse, which is next to the ball of yarn. I have fun panties!

It is so slow on this board that I have moved on to the How To forum, where I am offering advice on the rampant rabbit and getting pregnant via anal sex. :D

WickedEve said:
Yes! Yes, you make the rules! Put down the whip.

Now, now...no need to be hasty. I think some of us may very well appreciate the idea of Tristesse with a whip. Know what I mean? <wink>

:cool:

Remec said:
Now, now...no need to be hasty. I think some of us may very well appreciate the idea of Tristesse with a whip. Know what I mean? <wink>

:cool:
No. I don't know what you mean. Details, please.

Back