Personal and public

annaswirls said:
hmmm you wanna write it on my left butt cheek so we can kill two predictions with one stone?

I'd have to write small. It's 36 lines even though you do look like you have a fairly small butt to me. :)

A triolet might be better.

Last edited:
Angeline said:
I'd have to write small. It's 36 lines even though you do look like you have a fairly small butt to me. :)

A triolet might be better.

oh darling, looks can be deceiving, I have a large ass and not in a good way. :) not epic proportions, but hmm, 36 lines Arial 10 I think you could fit no problem. Maybe print it out onto iron on paper

annaswirls said:
oh darling, looks can be deceiving, I have a large ass and not in a good way. :) not epic proportions, but hmm, 36 lines Arial 10 I think you could fit no problem. Maybe print it out onto iron on paper

Yes the curse of bearing children...

Ok, a sestina then. :D

I have a job interview to go to soon or I swear I'd probably start writing the thing, lol. It's such an irresistable thought.

Wish me luck--I'm all butterflyish. And I think I went a little too heavy on the Apple Torte Body Souffle. Maybe they'll associate me with bakery and really want me...

Angeline said:
Yes the curse of bearing children...

Ok, a sestina then. :D

I have a job interview to go to soon or I swear I'd probably start writing the thing, lol. It's such an irresistable thought.

Wish me luck--I'm all butterflyish. And I think I went a little too heavy on the Apple Torte Body Souffle. Maybe they'll associate me with bakery and really want me...

Good luck! I am not sure what an Apple Torte Body Souflle is but I bet you could write a sestina about it. :)

annaswirls said:
Good luck! I am not sure what an Apple Torte Body Souflle is but I bet you could write a sestina about it. :)

Thank you! I think it went really well though I'm now exhausted. I doubt I could write anything even in the three-word thread at this point.

But I still smell like a bakery. :cool:

Angeline said:
Thank you! I think it went really well though I'm now exhausted. I doubt I could write anything even in the three-word thread at this point.

But I still smell like a bakery. :cool:

Which can be a wonderful thing. Well, unless you leave people wanting milk to dunk you in. *rubbing chin* Hmmm.... :devil:

:cool:

Remec said:
Which can be a wonderful thing. Well, unless you leave people wanting milk to dunk you in. *rubbing chin* Hmmm.... :devil:

:cool:

It would have turned my interview into an orgy since I was answering questions before a panel of people--but they were asking me about writing and teaching-type stuff.

ee said I smell good though. :devil:

:rose:

Angeline said:
It would have turned my interview into an orgy since I was answering questions before a panel of people--but they were asking me about writing and teaching-type stuff.

ee said I smell good though. :devil:

:rose:

good luck with the outcome, sis :rose:

ps, you write like you smell good, especially your "memory like..." series..all had their own scent, like clean ice, summer or spring mud from the snowfall runing off...sensual poems, in more than just one way...are they still up? I feel like reading them:)

Maria2394 said:
good luck with the outcome, sis :rose:

ps, you write like you smell good, especially your "memory like..." series..all had their own scent, like clean ice, summer or spring mud from the snowfall runing off...sensual poems, in more than just one way...are they still up? I feel like reading them:)

Thank you sweet one. :)

Yes, memory poems are all still here.

:heart:

Back