PertinentLady or LadyPertinent.

Bits and pieces from my flirty fruity folder...its huge and needs draining so it doesnt explode :kiss: Do you like my lips???
Well….you certainly know how to make huge things that are in need of draining explode……:eek:
So since you drain me to explosion often, you had better stand back because those soft wet lips of yours just might get glazed……:devil:

So I woke up this morning thinking about your clit…..
…I wonder why:unsure:
Perhaps I should stop jacking off to your pics before I go to sleep at night………
:nana:

So I just wanted to tell you how much I like this shot of your hot little brown Asian butt……
1722788050671.jpeg
What a nice showing of your beautiful, perfect little ass!!😍❤️😍
It really shows off what a firm and round
tight butt you got on you.
Seems like you’re serving yourself up so deliciously here…
….just waiting for someone to spread your perfect butt crack apart and just devour your tight, puckered little asshole…..:devil:
Now I don’t know if you like having your butthole played with, nor how your man would feel about me saying this, but I would love to eat your brown little asshole out before I slip my long, meaty shaft between those cheeks and just fuck the hell out of your sexy butt crack……so I guess the question is, which of your delicious holes should I slowly sink my cock into?

So I just wanted to tell you how much I like this shot of your hot little brown Asian butt……
View attachment 2373425
What a nice showing of your beautiful, perfect little ass!!😍❤️😍
It really shows off what a firm and round
tight butt you got on you.
Seems like you’re serving yourself up so deliciously here…
….just waiting for someone to spread your perfect butt crack apart and just devour your tight, puckered little asshole…..:devil:
Now I don’t know if you like having your butthole played with, nor how your man would feel about me saying this, but I would love to eat your brown little asshole out before I slip my long, meaty shaft between those cheeks and just fuck the hell out of your sexy butt crack……so I guess the question is, which of your delicious holes should I slowly sink my cock into?
Perfect place for my face!

Sure is lonely here in your thread without you….
…guess I’ll just hang out here for a while by myself…..
….is it ok that I’m naked?:giggle:

Back