PertinentLady or LadyPertinent.

Good morning you tasty little treat…
…well…at least it is morning here where I am…..
..and I am thinking about you and all your deliciousness…..:)

Ok..do I admit it….
..I’m in here again pleasuring myself to your photos…and so, I wanted to comment on the “Falling Stars” set….
In this set you pull your super sexy shorts down and so proudly expose your absolutely exquisite bush….❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
1723394075786.jpeg
It’s difficult for me to get passed this one as I just stare at that beautiful patch of special lady fur you have adorning your gorgeous, puffy lipped little pussy😍
Your body is incredible:rose:
You have such a gentle and delicate hourglass shape and your arms and shoulders are so tight, fit and strong looking…….
…but your pubic hair is intoxicating!
Such a full and well shaped tufty little bush that looks so yummy and welcoming to the one that gets to eat you out….and eating you must be like heaven…….licking your fat lips…sucking on your delicious little hole….nose rubbing on your soft hair….WOW!!!!
You are amazing!!!
And such a pretty proud and playful smile…..you are the best!!!💋
Now if you’d only turn around and show your butt…..
Wait…you did!!
1723394722108.jpeg

Such round full firm soft cheeks…..you have a nice butt girl….
Absolute perfection!!!!❤️🔥❤️

Ok..do I admit it….
..I’m in here again pleasuring myself to your photos…and so, I wanted to comment on the “Falling Stars” set….
In this set you pull your super sexy shorts down and so proudly expose your absolutely exquisite bush….❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
View attachment 2375920
It’s difficult for me to get passed this one as I just stare at that beautiful patch of special lady fur you have adorning your gorgeous, puffy lipped little pussy😍
Your body is incredible:rose:
You have such a gentle and delicate hourglass shape and your arms and shoulders are so tight, fit and strong looking…….
…but your pubic hair is intoxicating!
Such a full and well shaped tufty little bush that looks so yummy and welcoming to the one that gets to eat you out….and eating you must be like heaven…….licking your fat lips…sucking on your delicious little hole….nose rubbing on your soft hair….WOW!!!!
You are amazing!!!
And such a pretty proud and playful smile…..you are the best!!!💋
Now if you’d only turn around and show your butt…..
Wait…you did!!
View attachment 2375924

Such round full firm soft cheeks…..you have a nice butt girl….
Absolute perfection!!!!❤️🔥❤️
Just gorgeous

My My lady, you sure do have a puffy little pussy on you😍
I have noticed that although those lips do seem to have a bit of hair on them, it is certainly not to the degree of hair that exists above….
……so, does hair just not grow that much there, or are you shaving or trimming those chubby, expressive, prominent labs?:unsure:
Either way, it is a good thing because something as naturally beautiful and truly moving as your fat cunt lips should be visible, exposed, and enjoyed!!
:heart::heart::sneaky::heart::heart:

It's an art form, as I am sure you appreciate but I must not divulge my secrets otherwise it would spoil the enjoyment :censored:
I agree that it is art….you are both the art and the artist.
Your beautiful body is natural art and the way you sculpt and display yourself furthers the art form…..
Even going back to your beginnings here, I have seen photos showing varying degrees of your pubic hair growth….
…so since I have researched this thoroughly and have thought about it deeply I must conclude that you sometimes trim your bush and shave 🪒
your chubby lips🌹
I also appreciate you not wanting to indulge your secrets, but please forgive me for commenting and giving my opinion…..😘

'
...so since I have researched this thoroughly and have thought about it deeply I must conclude that you sometimes trim your bush and shave 🪒your chubby lips🌹
Ha ha nothing to forgive but your answer is not far from the truth Mr Holmes!! :heart:

Back