PertinentLady or LadyPertinent.

Just a boring old shot :unsure:
Nothing boring about that….
…and beyond the obvious stuff, which is just as thrilling as ever….
….your mouth….your lips look so beautiful…so intriguing….so tempting……so inviting….and, as unusual as it may sound, the way your lips hold your mouth there…..
…they look so contemplative….:rose:

So I was examining some of your photos very closely…..very busy eyes and a very busy hand…..
…and so I will try and not sound like a broken record, but as I was diving in deeply to what you have between your legs, I was moved and driven to comment on your tight, hairy little brown cunt…..:devil:
1724604385784.jpeg
What an image you produce.
Your pussy is so perfect….
…so pretty, well formed and down right exotically erotic😍
I love how your pussy flesh is a bit darker than the rest of your skin, and the contrast between your pointy, pink little clit and your brown butterfly wing twat lips is breathtaking!!:heart:
Your meaty but delicate twat flaps seem so proud as they stick out and make themselves known…..
…and the glisten of your girl dew makes it clear that your juicy little hole is hungry and horny and ready for more attention.
I can almost smell you through the photo, and fantasize about what you taste like…..
…and I can only imagine how the scent of your arousal fills the room when you are horny and working your hairy little snatch.
My God are you great!!!:rose:

I just wanted to drop by and say hey and maybe pull my dick out in here and stroke it for a bit….
…is that ok sexy girl?:oops:

You are responsible for this!
Ok….I’ll take responsibility for that….
….and if you’re going to bend over like that and show me your perfect Asian ass while I’m jerking off in here, who is going to take responsibility for me spraying rope after rope, blast after blast of my hot, creamy white cum ALL over your sexy, hot, tight little brown butt?:devil::devil::devil:

Back