PertinentLady or LadyPertinent.

Ok..do I admit it….
..I’m in here again pleasuring myself to your photos…and so, I wanted to comment on the “Falling Stars” set….
In this set you pull your super sexy shorts down and so proudly expose your absolutely exquisite bush….❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
View attachment 2375920
It’s difficult for me to get passed this one as I just stare at that beautiful patch of special lady fur you have adorning your gorgeous, puffy lipped little pussy😍
Your body is incredible:rose:
You have such a gentle and delicate hourglass shape and your arms and shoulders are so tight, fit and strong looking…….
…but your pubic hair is intoxicating!
Such a full and well shaped tufty little bush that looks so yummy and welcoming to the one that gets to eat you out….and eating you must be like heaven…….licking your fat lips…sucking on your delicious little hole….nose rubbing on your soft hair….WOW!!!!
You are amazing!!!
And such a pretty proud and playful smile…..you are the best!!!💋
Now if you’d only turn around and show your butt…..
Wait…you did!!
View attachment 2375924

Such round full firm soft cheeks…..you have a nice butt girl….
Absolute perfection!!!!❤️🔥❤️
Lovely, lovely lady.

Well I suppose I should post for the hell of it :unsure:
And I suppose I should gawk just for the hell of it. :D

These photos of your fabulous body are quite thought-provoking -- and have already provoked numerous thoughts! Love the combination of your superb body, and the poses of your fingers touching those erogenous zones. Thanks for giving me quite the "pick-me-up" this morning. ;)

Thanks guys, this is a bonerus for being so kind. I didnt think they were that exciting.
Btw,I have some rather satisfactory 'with shoes photos' I've found. Would you like me to post? Let me know what you think :unsure:
There's lunch.. And I would love to see any of your pics.. Please show them

Back