Photoshoot Gallery

Thanks for the compliment.

I’ll plan on doing a “photo shoot” in the near future with her in that school girl outfit. 👍

Thanks.

and the story continues...

"I'm going to have Ben takeover the camera for a while," Ian says. He looks into Brooke's eyes, and he moves in closer to her.

Brooke's pulse quickens. She doesn't know what to say.

"Um..... okay?" Brooke says timidly.

001s done.jpg
Ian moves in and kisser her, and he pulls her in close to him.

Brooke instinctively wants to resist but she decides not to. She kisses him back. She likes how he's holding her and the smell of his cologne, and the way he's kissing her.

"Snap," goes the camera.

Brooke is startled to hear the camera and she looks over at Ben.

"It's okay Brooke," Ian says. "Just relax, baby," he says and he kisses her again.

Brooke closes her eyes and she let's him kiss her. She can feel him tongue her, and at the same time she can also feel his growing erection pressing into her stomach.

Brooke can't help it, she's getting turned on as well. However, she starts having second thoughts.

"No... please," she says and she pulls away. "This.... it's.... not what I had in mind."

Ian reassures her.

"It's okay, Brooke," he says. "Just relax," he says quietly and in a calm and soothing voice. "Ben will take a few pictures, and just..... enjoy the moment," he says and then he kisses her again.

Brooke is frazzled. This is not what she had planned on with getting into modeling.

"Come on over here, babe," Ian says and he has her sit down in front of him.

Ian gets down in front of her and after a moment he begins to lick her pussy.

003 done.jpg
Brooke looks away and thinks to herself if she's willing to do this.

"Snap," goes the camera as Ben takes another picture of her.

Brooke wants a modeling career, although this doesn't seem like the right way to get there.

004 done.jpg
Ian goes over Brooke's clit with his tongue, which she reacts to.

Ben sees this and he takes another picture.

"Snap."

005 done.jpg
Brooke can tell she's getting turned on as Ian continues to lick her. She closes her eyes.

"Mmmmm," she moans.

"Snap," goes the camera.

006 done.jpg
Brooke leans back a little.

"Mmmmm..... ohhhh... yeah," she sighs as Ian keeps going over her clit with his tongue.

She realizes he knows what he's doing.

Ben's heart is pounding just watching this, and he's getting turned on as well. His dick is getting hard and it's pressing into the front of his jeans. He takes another picture.

"Snap."

Brooke can tell she's already getting wet, too.

And having Ben watching her, and taking pictures of her, is adding to her excitement. It reminds her of what happened at Howie's repair shop and Billy's apartment.

Concerns about the future, and her modeling career, are fading from Brooke's mind. She getting hot, and she just wants Ian to keep licking her...

Yeah. I'll have Ian get a haircut before the next photoshoot.

Here's some more pics that Ben got...

Back