Pic of me to match my characters

A couple of 8% Hazy IPA from New Trail Brewery (Steep Climb was this one) and a double dare and demand it was a sin to share a frontal photo but not one from behind shattered my hesitation to post another Pic 🥰

I have a busy week coming up though, especially Tuesday on, this is NOT going to become a daily thing *laughs*View attachment 2395972
I had a couple of 9.5% New Belgium Juice Force IPA’s last night. Didn’t result in pictures but I can understand the connection.

So, definitely never done anything like this before, but until a week ago I'd never posted before either.

Since all my characters are based off me physically (and sort of personality wise), I thought it would be fun to show a pic of me (sorry, I blurred my face for privacy).

Not brave enough to post full nudity, but ya know, it is a start.

Sorry about the letter spacing... Literotica ended up taking more room than I expected and I struggled to fit it all on (that's what she said, am I right, fellas?! 😅)

I feel naughty tonight I guess. 🥰

**Edit - Alright, you guys made me feel really sexy tonight so I posted a second one that is more revealing. Super nervous about it **

View attachment 2395396

Added later
View attachment 2395493
By popular demand and some IPAs 😅
View attachment 2395973
Glad you feel really sexy because you ARE really sexy.

So, definitely never done anything like this before, but until a week ago I'd never posted before either.

Since all my characters are based off me physically (and sort of personality wise), I thought it would be fun to show a pic of me (sorry, I blurred my face for privacy).

Sorry about the letter spacing... Literotica ended up taking more room than I expected and I struggled to fit it all on (that's what she said, am I right, fellas?! 😅)

**Edit - Alright, you guys made me feel really sexy tonight so I posted a second one that is more revealing. Super nervous about it **

View attachment 2395396

Added later
View attachment 2395493
View attachment 2395973
Great pics. With a body like that there is no need to be shy.

View attachment 2395396

Added later
View attachment 2395493
View attachment 2395973
Oh well. Lol

Last edited:
A couple of 8% Hazy IPA from New Trail Brewery (Steep Climb was this one) and a double dare and demand it was a sin to share a frontal photo but not one from behind shattered my hesitation to post another Pic 🥰

I have a busy week coming up though, especially Tuesday on, this is NOT going to become a daily thing *laughs*
Good luck tomorrow.

Back