Piss Drinking

How cool. I avoided this thread too, skimmed through most of it until Colly and Mab. and then it ends all kissy-huggy :) . Too bad Maths missed it :D .

Perdita

Ballbuster said:
Thanks, all. Specially the science, which I found about as useful as a spaghetti dildo. Now that's what I call verbal diarrhoa!

I've now tasted my own pee, and it's okay. Not great, just okay. I'll stick with Corona.

I aslo got a pm from an author here who admitted to enjoying what the japanese call "ganmen", and he explained to me why he pays ladies to pee on him. Cool. He had a lot of insight into his own motivation. Maybe sum of u thought I was a dumb fuck you could take the "pee" out of. Well, that's not so, as you'll hopefully see when I get my damn story posted.

BB (babs).

People might not think you're a dumb fuck if you talked to them properly and weren't such a jerk in your posts.

kellycummings said:
People might not think you're a dumb fuck if you talked to them properly and weren't such a jerk in your posts.
Good points Kelly. The AH gets regular visitors and queries from people with an attitude who not only do not express themselves well (though they get the benefit of the doubt) but then become rude and ungrateful for the attention they sought if it does not precisely fit their needs.

BBuster: Maybe sum of u thought I was a dumb fuck you could take the "pee" out of. Well, that's not so, as you'll hopefully see when I get my damn story posted.
I rather enjoyed the arrogance of that statement. I do not intend to read the story, and my decision has nothing to do with its content.

Perdita

Hey doc...

Great post doc, just like to say I can empathise, although I'm a scientist, I actually want to be a writer. (Not sure why that's relevant). Also enjoyed your philosophical contribution in some other thread.

Hey BB, just have to say I disagree with the two above, I really like your attitude. Too many posts say really ass-sucky things, nice to see someone that's rude, arrogant and confident:)

The irony is not lost.

Re: Hey doc...

dirtylover said:
Great post doc, just like to say I can empathise, although I'm a scientist, I actually want to be a writer.

You mean not everyone on the net is an unemployed highschool drop out living in mom's basement? Oh my!

dirtylover said:
The irony is not lost.

Lucky you, my ironing is always getting lost:D

:rose: ps. BB, I have a 'golden showers' story if your interested. I have been told by a few people that they enjoyed it even though it's not their usual thing. I think it features 'tasting' but not swollowing urine. Good luck with yours.

Last edited:
What was the appeal?

"My little slut. You know you're my little fuck toy. I have more games to play with you today. You are going to satisfy my nastiest little urges, until you feel like a piece of trash. When I'm done with you, you will know who you belong to, because I am going to mark you as my property. I have to take a piss, and I'm going to do it in your mouth."

"No!" I argued, turning from my job of cleaning his hand.

He slapped my face. "Did I tell you to stop licking me?" He had never hit me on the face before, and I knew I could opt out of this by saying his name, and the game would stop, we'd go back to the car and he'd probably never push me this far again, but it was a point of pride with me, saying his name was like giving up, admitting defeat. It was the one thing I had and I didn't want to give it up just yet. So I let the sting of the slap permeate my cheeks and went back to hungrily cleaning my bitter extract from his damp digits. As the sting faded into a burn and melded with my shame, I came to know his hold over me. I confronted his gaze wanting only to bring him pleasure. I would make myself enjoy every part of this game, I would let him see that I really was a wanton slut, eager for anything he could dish out. The idea filled me with delight as I licked him lustily, feeling the moisture again building between my legs.

He chuckled. "I knew you were a fantastic cock cleaner, but I didn't know you'd enjoy the taste of your own piss so much. Just wait till you taste mine. I can't wait to see it splashing over your tongue and lips, leaking out of your mouth, rolling down your chin, cascading down your body. I'm going to give you a bath of hot fluid piss. Get down on your knees and open up."

He shoved me roughly to the ground. I tipped my head up, and stretched my mouth wide, and rolled my tongue out. He allowed me now to close my eyes as he loosed his amber deluge over my face. He rained jets of hot piss over my face, like a fountain his liquids continued to spurt into my mouth, rolling out, splashing off my cheeks, dampening my shirt, soaking my hair. I labored to keep it from going up my nose, holding my breath, and swallowing what I could.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=98075

Last edited:
dr_mabeuse said:
In fact, a former prime minister of India used to drink a cup of his own urine every morning as part of an Ayurvedic medicine regimen, and he lived to a ripe old age.

---dr.M.

The guy was called Morarji Desai and actually credited the urine drinking for his ripe old age. The key is to drink the urine first thing in the morning after you wake up, I think it's something to do with it being collected all night and being different cos you don't eat anything...

Yuck, I'm out of here. Just can't write without imagining.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by dirtylover
The irony is not lost.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh no if irony is lost all I have to occupy my day is sarcasm.

Re: Re: Hey doc...

perdita said:
The irony is crap (not there).

Perdita

K, so maybe irony isn't the right term. Perhaps self-contradiction would have been better.

i.e. when I said "Too many posts say really ass-sucky things, nice to see someone that's rude, arrogant and confident"

Re: Re: Hey doc...

sweetnpetite said:
You mean not everyone on the net is an unemployed highschool drop out living in mom's basement? Oh my!

Lucky you, my ironing is always getting lost:D

destinie21 said:

Oh no if irony is lost all I have to occupy my day is sarcasm.

The sarcasm is definitely not lost. Why do I get the feeling I'm being pissed all over?

Good grief. The problem with penis AVs is they all begin to look alike. I was about to post then realized you're not the dick I thought you were.

Perdita :confused:

Thanks for the biggest Lol of the evening, darlin'

perdita said:
Good grief. The problem with penis AVs is they all begin to look alike. I was about to post then realized you're not the dick I thought you were.

Perdita :confused:

:) I'm guessing that's directed at me. I think I'll take it as a compliment. I tried making a really arty looking dick, just so I was a different dick, but I cocked it up. Ah well, maybe this isn't really the time or place to be trying to impress people with my arty dick.

RenzaJones said:
Now why ever would you feel like that dirty?

I think that perhaps I'm a dick.

Dick. Dick. Dick. Such ugly little things.

I think I'd prefer to be a breast, with a nice, ripe nipple.

dl: I was definitely off my dicks above; w/this last post you're cool by me, like the new AV too.

Perdita
--------------------------

p.s. to sub-J: glad it was me :kiss:

destinie21 said:
um what's a ripe nipple

one that is juicy and succulent and ready to eat,
as a starter, main course or side dish to meat

Perdita: what does 'Diosa de Twat' mean? Or do I not want to know?

dirtylover said:
Perdita: what does 'Diosa de Twat' mean? Or do I not want to know?
It came from joking with the femmes on the AH. Goddess of Twat. Mostly cos I love the word twat, and I have one.

Perdita ;)

p.s. ripe nipple: like mine, like ripe fruit, ready to be plucked, nibbled, sucked, etc.

Hey, miss 'dita.

Love, Love, LOVE the eye av. :heart:

perdita said:
It came from joking with the femmes on the AH. Goddess of Twat. Mostly cos I love the word twat, and I have one.

Perdita ;)

p.s. ripe nipple: like mine, like ripe fruit, ready to be plucked, nibbled, sucked, etc.

perdita said:
How cool. I avoided this thread too, skimmed through most of it until Colly and Mab. and then it ends all kissy-huggy :) . Too bad Maths missed it :D .

Perdita

Where is Math Girl?

I believe that birds, like amphibians, secrete urine and feces in the same package and from the same orifice, but I'm not absolutely sure about that.

Most of them do. And I think birds' urine comes out as a solid. When most birds mate, the male sort of everts his cloaca into the female's, but I seem to recall having read somewhere that some, like the emu, actually have dicks.

Back