Planetary Nebula ❤️❤️❤️

I’m just now finding this out. My wife passed away in February. Nebs there for me when it happened. Lit her candles, as she did. I stayed in contact with her after, but some shit happened to where I was no longer able to, or anyone else. I could have after a while, but decided I needed to work on myself first. Once I had finally reached a point where I felt I was able to reach out to people again, she was the first person I tried to contact. I then got a response from her boyfriend, who’s message to me wasn’t unlike that of Cthulu’s. Very hateful, [content removed per forum rules]. I came here for confirmation, and well, here we are.

I was there during Sin’s final moments. I was there during my wife’s final moments. I wasn’t there for her. God fucking damn it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m just now finding this out. My wife passed away in February. Nebs there for me when it happened. Lit her candles, as she did. I stayed in contact with her after, but some shit happened to where I was no longer able to, or anyone else. I could have after a while, but decided I needed to work on myself first. Once I had finally reached a point where I felt I was able to reach out to people again, she was the first person I tried to contact. I then got a response from her boyfriend, who’s message to me wasn’t unlike that of Cthulu’s. Very hateful, [content removed per Literotica forum rules]. I came here for confirmation, and well, here we are.

I was there during Sin’s final moments. I was there during my wife’s final moments. I wasn’t there for her. God fucking damn it.
I don't think you can judge her boyfriend for being pissed that multiple blokes are contacting his recently deceased gf while he's grieving.

I imagine, for whatever his faults may have been, that he can't have been all bad.

You may have been cool with discovering your wife had been playing online with other blokes after she'd passed, but that doesn't mean everyone is.

Many, many condolences for your own loss, but just tone down the judgement on the bf for his responses...?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think you can judge her boyfriend for being pissed that multiple blokes are contacting his recently deceased gf while he's grieving.

I imagine, for whatever his faults may have been, that he can't have been all bad.

You may have been cool with discovering your wife had been playing online with other blokes after she'd passed, but that doesn't mean everyone is.

Many, many condolences for your own loss, but just tone down the judgement on the bf for his responses...?

I do not understand where in anything that I said that I was judging him in any way. You know nothing of what you’re speaking on in so, so many ways.

Are you fucking kidding me right now? It was a statement of fact, not me being judgmental. Like I said, you know nothing of what you’re speaking on. Not a fucking thing.

Are you fucking kidding me right now? It was a statement of fact, not me being judgmental. Like I said, you know nothing of what you’re speaking on. Not a fucking thing.
I understand that you’re grieving, but it is not unreasonable for people to have read your statement as judgemental of Neb’s partner. When most of us call something “very hateful,” we are in fact being judgmental. Please stop taking your grief out on others in this thread. It’s not appropriate and I will remove future responses if you continue.

I did edit your post to remove her first name, too. Only publicly refer to folks by their Lit username or nicknames. Real names are for private conversations.

Folks, I have had to edit a few posts in the thread. Please do not share identifying information about Nebs in the thread, which includes her first name.

I understand that you’re grieving, but it is not unreasonable for people to have read your statement as judgemental of Neb’s partner. When most of us call something “very hateful,” we are in fact being judgmental. Please stop taking your grief out on others in this thread. It’s not appropriate and I will remove future responses if you continue.

I did edit your post to remove her first name, too. Only publicly refer to folks by their Lit username or nicknames. Real names are for private conversations.

With all due respect to you, since you’re obligated to keep the peace here, saying a response was hateful does not infer one is passing judgement. It means, quite literally: filled with hatred. Nowhere does that imply that such hatred was or wasn’t justifiable or understandable. Semantics aside, of all the things I said, THAT was the takeaway? Really?

Back