Please Teach me about Sex

How long have you waited after it softens? One of the worst things I ever did to a man was think he wanted more right after it went soft, I thought I eased it back to my mouth and he practically screamed....it seems like some guys are very tender after the orgasm so I now leave an after- softy alone.

:)

Low miles. I only drove them to church.

oh, I feel bad even writing that -- leftover religious hangups.

oh my god, who did the illustrated poem with the crucifix dildo??? It was after I was here for a few weeks....and they posted it on Christmas. Bad bad bad!!!!! Hell in a handbasket, I will make up a room there for you. Hell won't be so bad. I wonder if it has internet access so I can keep posting here.

Oh I am sorry you are not proud of soft squishy Pedro! You need some serious cock worship to get his ego where it belongs :)

I am curious, though. I understand how he likes naughty talk and a nap, but what does she feed him as a snack?

After much sex, a long night and day, several climaxes, I have been known to tell my friend that old Pedro needs a little breather. I get to developing a sensation of sensitivity mixed with a slight used-and-abused feeling. I'm very proud of my member, especially when erect, but flaccid? After lots of sex? It just doesn't feel (or look) all that mighty. It's nothing permanent or bad, it's just I feel there's plenty of other ground that can be touched and I'm sure to let her know when things are perking up again, but it might require some kissing, caressing (elsewhere), naughty talk, a snack, drink of water? a nap? whatever, before full attention can go back to where it belongs.
Now that's pretty much after a long sort of extended romp. And it might be different for men who are proud of their cocks no matter what they've been up to...

Oh, but after a quickie? Feel free to play away. Well, I might still ask you to stop, I mean I think I would be kind of ticklish and playful about it, it just depends. Some guys maybe don't like the feeling of oozing onto their partner's skin, even if the partner likes that. I don't know, do you? I've had girlfriends who love to leave it in long after climax, and I like that, too. Sometimes it's fun to just leave it in a while and start again, minutely, when soft. That only works if you're not using a condom, with a condom, you pretty much have to pull out right away or the damn thing gets stuck in there, and I hate that...

OMG!! Anna! *shocked* :eek:

what? is that wrong? I mean, just the parts, not the whole doll, now that would be shocking.

ps no worries, we have no dolls in this house, I will not be dismembering them for my perverted purposes.

We have all boy toys. I guess a light saber might work, especially the kind that glow and vibrate with their sound effects.

Or I could just go to Eve's Adult Yard Sale and stock up on the real-fake thing.

How long have you waited after it softens? One of the worst things I ever did to a man was think he wanted more right after it went soft, I thought I eased it back to my mouth and he practically screamed....it seems like some guys are very tender after the orgasm so I now leave an after- softy alone.

:)

After softy! Ha! I love it.

I am very kind to after softy. I sometimes just want to give him a little extra love. Not to get him hard again, just as a little "god I love you, you cute sweet sexy guy" Kind of like how after a long kissing session, those little pecks at the end, like you are not quite ready to stop...? even though you are ready to stop?

I can only speak to my own experience.

When I am with a long-time lover, we take turns. That is, a given session will be about her or me. If it’s her turn’, then we focus on her needs and wants. When it’s my turn, then it’s what I want and need.

Occasionally, I’ve given really fantastic head. She takes all of me, she bites my cock and fingers my ass. When I explode and my body is shivering and bucking, my cock is electric and, while extremely wonderful, too intense to be touched. But she does. Gently. Listening to my reaction, she continues over time. And when I soft and still engorged, it turns into true cock worship. She cuddles me and comforts my dick with her hands, face and breasts.

I love good foreplay. Personally, sometimes I think after-play is the very best.

oh I like the idea of taking turns with needs and wants.

My turn! I need you to take out the garbage. I want you to rub my stinky feet. OKAY Your turn!

Mine did too it was a wampant wabbit and jumped off the bed

oooh swirly beads.....

once we were checking into a hotel but we were too early, so we asked if they could keep our bags at the front desk. I set my overnight bag on the counter and "hmmm hummm rrrrrrrrr" the naughty rabbit started without us. The front desk clerk was only slightly amused as I routed through my bag to turn it off. :eek:

How do you milk a rose .........? I'm going to go have a shower Ron has just attached a very phallic shower head ........

How do you milk a rose .........? I'm going to go have a shower Ron has just attached a very phallic shower head ........

Milk a rose. Very poetic!

A phallic showerhead? Don't ask me about the "black mamba" that Hugo built for the shower. Oh, the horror. I have a picture... somewhere... looking...

The black mamba in Hugo's shower:

mamba1.jpg

mamba2.jpg

Thank you!

You have all be so very helpful! I learned a lot. I think the best course of action seems to be ASK! Not as in "let's have a conversation about this" ask, but right before... I can just ask permission before touching, kissing, tasting, adoring "after-softy"

May I please give Pedro a little kiss?

I think that will be appreciated by all. I did not realize how much variety there is in the reactions, but it makes sense. I won't take it personally if he says "give him a minute..." or "how about a little snack first" I will just lick his fingers instead. They deserve a little appreciation and love too.

:heart:

Dr. Ian Kerner has two authoritative books on sex that I would recommend to anyone. The first of these is "She Comes First: a thinking man's guide to pleasuring a woman." Its companion is "Passionista: an empowered woman's guide to pleasuring a man." Kerner is an extremely knowledgeable source as well as being candid and funny. Great reads. There is a lot in Passionista about reinstating passion into a long-term relationship. (Helpful for you married folks, I'd imagine.)

Best of luck with your quest, under_sun.

-D.

Thank you! I will put them on my Wish List at Amazon! I have a good book called "Guide to Getting it On." My husband bought it for me when I had my second sexual awakening.

Oh, but after a quickie? Feel free to play away. Well, I might still ask you to stop, I mean I think I would be kind of ticklish and playful about it, it just depends. Some guys maybe don't like the feeling of oozing onto their partner's skin, even if the partner likes that. I don't know, do you? I've had girlfriends who love to leave it in long after climax, and I like that, too. Sometimes it's fun to just leave it in a while and start again, minutely, when soft. That only works if you're not using a condom, with a condom, you pretty much have to pull out right away or the damn thing gets stuck in there, and I hate that...

I like to leave it in after climax too... and to do some Kegel exercises to tease a bit.

I didn't know that some guys did not like oozing onto their partner's skin. I know some girls are strangely queezy about it. I love it. Like a little fun gift to play with. Finger paints.

I do not touch the "after softy" with the intention of what is coming next, but more in appreciation of what just happened. No pressure.

Thank you for your perspective, very helpful! You have a lucky partner.

Back